Hotel

Heading to Melbourne in August just for one night. Last two times Ive stayed in a hotel with a pool and spa - got a bit daring and did lots of skinny dipping. Looking to do more of it and hang nude as much as possible. Anyone got any good ideas re where to stay and what to get up to nude?

This topic was edited
RE: Hotel

Hi aussiestreaker, when are you in Melbourne. There is a place called the Japanese bath house. I am sure you could also host or see if someone is arranging a hang out nude on the night you are here. Enjoy your stay, hope to be able to catch upPeter

This post was edited

yeah i think I'll give the bath house a go - hoping someone might m=come to swim at the hotel as well :-)

This post was edited

Finally booked the hotel - looks nice - great pool and spa - should be able to do a bit of skinnydipping :-)

This post was edited

Enjoy your stay, hope someone can skinny dip with you

This post was edited

I was in Melbourne last month...it is hard to find somewhere to stay that you can be a bit daring....did you find somewhere good? if so let me know.....I like accommodation that allows for a bit of naked fun.... I stayed in Canberra last week at a hotel. the sauna sign had listed on it no clothing allowed in sauna, a loose towel only to be used...I like that!!! cheers....

This post was edited

Um which hotel? And it's winter in Melbourne hope the pools indoors or heated ;)

This post was edited

The pool is indoors and is heated and has a spa - probably best to not name the hotel in here - happy to discuss in private messages if anyone keen

This post was edited
RE: Hotel on Melb

which day are u here in a Melb hotel?! Could be interesting. missed u last timeCheers Hugh

This post was edited
RE: Hotel on Melb

I arrive on Friday Aug 8 for 2 nights this time

This post was edited