Melbourne City Nudists

NYE Party

Hey guys, any NYE parties happening around Melbourne?

Latest Post
by  
Melb CBD Catchup

Hi All, Now that the weather is getting warmer thinkinng about a group nude afternoon. Looking at hosting either a Saturday or Sunday afternoon in the CBD - towards the end of October or early November. If it goes well could make it a semi regular...

Melbourne Australia -- Looking for room

Hi Im looking for a room to share or rent in Melbourne for 2-3 months. If anyone has a room please let me know. Message me Cheers John

Melbourne Accommodation and Activities

Good morning - i will be in Melbourne on the weekend of the 24/25th November. Looking for suggestions on accommodation for the Saturday night and any nude activities or venues that might be on during Saturday night and Sunday day.

Latest Post
by  
Moving to Melbourne

Looking for a sharehouse in the inner north from late April/early May onwards. Drop me a line if anyone on here has a place!

Latest Post
by  
Any meet ups happening?

Now that the weather is finally warming up, are there any meet ups or events happening? Keen to finally get nude somewhere

Latest Post
by  
Japanese Bathhouse

Hi All, Thinking of heading to the Japanese Bathhouse in Collingwood on Friday.Looking forward to having a soak and getting out of this chilly weather.If anyone is interested in joining, shoot me a message. Cheers,T

Latest Postlol..enjoy!!!!!
by nudist14 
Saturday afternoon

Any guys passing through Richmond Saturday afternoon and feel likea drink. Message me. Im home alome Cheers

Visiting Melbourne

Afternoon all - visiting Melbourne on Monday 2 October just for one night- looking for good places to hang out nude - swim nude - spa or sauna nude - get a nude massage - anything nude really? All ideas welcome :-)

Metro East Nude Swim Nights in Melbourne

Metro East, Australia's longest running nude leisure club meets the 3rd Saturday each month at Freeway Sports Centre, corner Princes Hwy. and Doveton Ave, Eumemmerring (Doveton). 7:00pm - 10:00pm. All GPS will find the address or Melway 91-B12....