RE: How much of a nudist are you test.

85% Hardcore Nudists. "You won't even let your dog wear a collar" Of course, my dog does wear a collar! lol

This post was edited

79%

This post was edited

69 for me. Like that number!

This post was edited

82% and proud to be nude :-)

This post was edited

Mine was 94%, even wearing a sunscreen is a bit too much, but, yes, there were not an option describing near as I do in some of the questions.

This post was edited

I got a 60% ...nude when practical...clothed when practical
thats pretty much me for right now
-bunny

This post was edited

I think the questions could have been better. Can you guys think of some additional questions we should enclude?
1. How much are you naked at home?A. 20% of the timeB. 50% of the timeC. 80% of the time2. How often are you naked in social environments?A. NeverB. Four times a yearC. more than 25 times a year.3. If you are naked at home and the doorbell rings, what do you do?A. Run and hideB. Quickly get some clothes onC. Answer the door nude4. When its dark, do you take the trash out nudeA. NeverB. OnceC. All the time5. Do you ever go nude in the early morning or late at night on your local public greenwayA. NeverB. OnceC. Every chance I get6.

This post was edited

Bizzare questions, I got 69%. those who know me well would say im a 200% nudist - go figure, lolI got a 66%! :)

This post was edited

After 43 returns here are the results: 9 were under 70%; 5 were at 72% (including me); 11 were between 75% and 79%; 12 were between 80% and 89% ; and 6 were over 90%. As with many others I thought some of the answer options didn't quite fit me (why wear a towel to surf the internet?) but, no doubt, they were the sort psychologists set to test character. As I'm such a lowly nudist compared to others, I must be more of an exhibitionist (or not?).

This post was edited

What fun. The sun came out and I did it again scoring 94%. How can that be given that I got 72% before? I think I said what I really think each time. Maybe there is an element of luck.

This post was edited