Private woods available for camping

Jororo Woods is my own 20 acre retreat located near Davenport,
Florida (about 20 minutes from Disney World, 30 minutes from Universal
Studios, and 25 minutes from Cypress Cove). It is a tract of unspoiled
woods with a private semi-primative campsite. Naturist camping is
always welcome here (for free). For information, Email me .
Reservations are first come - first serve, and non-naturist groups do
use the site, so give me some advance notice if you want to use it for
naturist camping. I only ask that you use the property responsibly so it is not spoiled for others.
You can see a description of the place here:
https://campingbare.no-ip.biz/foto4.htm

This topic was edited
RE: Private woods available for camping

Campingbear,That is so gracious of you and if I ever get down that way I will be sure to contact you in advance. That has always been a hope of mine that I could purchase 10-20 acres of land that was rural and private but not so far away that I could get up there to decompress and walk around nude without being worried about someone calling the law.I couldn't get the link with the photo to work, but sure it is a wonderful place.

This post was edited

Campingbear,That is so gracious of you and if I ever get down that way I will be sure to contact you in advance. That has always been a hope of mine that I could purchase 10-20 acres of land that was rural and private but not so far away that I could get up there to decompress and walk around nude without being worried about someone calling the law.I couldn't get the link with the photo to work, but sure it is a wonderful place.Try the link now.

This post was edited

Planning a project weekend there on Nov 20-22. Clothing optional of course. (Trail trimming, etc) Contact me if you are interested.

This post was edited