- What he said.I routinely camp naked in the nearest National Forest from here, and in Everglades National Park. There are other state lands nearby,...
- Any of the established island campsites in the Everglades National Park. Never worn clothing in an Everglades campsite, ever.
- Since we have a sign on the driveway informing anyone that clothing is optional and that they may see nudity, we find that delivery people are not...
- Please share more about your campsite DM with more info if that worksYou can see the info here
- My wife literally wonders where I am going if she sees me with clothes on. Unless it's cold, I am NEVER clothed at home. So she knows I am going...
- Anytime a nudist tolerant visitor arrives, I am already naked anyway. Our nudist friends know they can hang their stuff by the door if they want, and...
- The only way I camp is naked when it's just me or naturist tolerant friends. I do mostly primitive camping.
- I have an Airbnb clothing optional primitive campsite about 20 minutes away from Cypress Cove.
I was born naked and tried to spend as much time as possible that way growing up. Most of the time my parents wouldnt let me, but I found time to be naked when I was alone. I found that the woods were a great place for naked time. Strongly pursuing my mixed heritages of Cherokee, Creek, Seminole, Scotch-Irish, and African. (My English-American heritage is well established enough that I don't actively pursue that.) ULTRA STRAIGHT, NOT SEXUALLY CURIOUS, conservative (was an actual 40 year old virgin at my wedding), and 'pure as the driven snow' as far as vices are concerned. Just a boring guy who likes being nude in nature. My naturist camping website: http://campingbare.no-ip.biz
Gary - 60
- 0' 0"
- Davenport, FL
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- electronic technician
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Other nudist Native Americans, Celts, Hams Radio Operators, and campers/hikers/boaters
Naturist primitive camping, hiking, boating, Native American Pow wows, Ham Radio, fiction writing. Books published so far, Makaujip Book One: Elo on Kindle as World Gate Book One: EloMakaujip Book Two: Transistions on Kindle as World Gate Book Two: TransitionsTime Jumpers and Other Stories on Kindle as Time DiversNative American Fiction on Kindle as Native American Fiction StoriesAnd 19 shorter stories on Kindle as the Campingbare Stories
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details