RE: Nude at home

Julia, she is either a nudist or a free spirit. If you wish to go nude with your brother just tell him so, he may surprise you and say yes.

This post was edited

We really enjoy going nude at home and like to have other nudist friends over.why do ppl want to wear clothes at home, my only problem is I l;ive in a building with 119 I bedroom apts and I seem to be the only nudists so if I venture out on the balcony or into the hall there goes my nudity to clothes

This post was edited

#Welcome to the first, largest and most effective site for nudist/naturist friends in the world! We offer

This post was edited

Being naked at home is SOOOOO wonderful! I wish I could get my roommate into it, but I won't infringe on her preferences....
xo,
amy

This post was edited

Being naked at home is SOOOOO wonderful! I wish I could get my roommate into it, but I won't infringe on her preferences....xo,amySame here Amy. My son lives with me. He's seen me naked but is obviously embarrassed. So I avoid being naked in front of him unless I'm sunbathing or I have a nudist visitor. In other words he accepts my nudity if there is a "reason" for it. He goes to work early. On those days I just don't get dressed when I get upin the mornings - dressing only when I expect him home or have to go out.

This post was edited

I think more people should invite their friends to join them.

This post was edited

Same here Amy. My son lives with me. He's seen me naked but is obviously embarrassed.
My Father passed away in 1995, and as-far-as-I-know my parents were NEVER nudists. But if Dad could be alive today, on condition that he was a nudist at home, I WOULD NOT HESITATE to accept the offer. 'Nuff said....

This post was edited

Being nude at home is great. Being from India, I personally believe that it sucks that I can't be nude anywhere else. Why do I have the need to hide? I don't need someone to tell me what to wear or what not. No nudist place what so ever. SAD. :(

This post was edited