Nudity and drones. Any fears?

As for me....I'll just moon them ! Any thoughts on this?

This topic was edited
RE: Nudity and drones. Any fears?

It's the first I've heard of this practice. Is it a real problem? I can understand police using them for surveillance, but spying on nudists?

This post was edited

A man was flying a drone over our local, and unofficial, nudist beach a couple of weeks ago. He was told in no uncertain terms what he could do with it, not by us I hasten to add, and he left pretty quickly but I guess he has pictures of a couple of dozen nudists.

This post was edited

We iive right near a legal nude beach. Not long back there was a boat quite near shore with several people on board quite intent on taking pictures. Once the beach crowd realized what was happening they went in a very defensive mode and the boat soon left.

This post was edited

Once on Torn nude beach in Spain a man in a hang-glider flew low backwards and forwards along the beach. After a few passes we all got our cameras out and photographed him. He soon got the message and flew away.

This post was edited

I've seen a few of these in Montenegro recently. Their main use seems to be by realtors and property developers trying to showcase inaccessible plots of land. If I saw them appear over our nearest naturist beach I might be tempted to shove a catapult into my beach bag.

This post was edited

I agree. There was a issue here in Norway earlier in the summer where a lady was sunbathing topless on her own private terrace. She suddenly saw a drone and assumed the worst. When she investigated further it turned out it was just a real estate agent trying to take pictures of the neighbour house. I don't think that there are a lot of people who would use expensive equipment for the purpose of watching some naked people. There are easier ways of doing that, it's called the internet...

This post was edited