hot tub for the winter months

Last winter we decided to get a hot tub. We tried to decide where to put it. The first thought was on our back deck. The bad thing about having it outside is the cold if you get out of it and rushing back into the house. We finally decided to rearrange our garage and do a little painting and decorating to make our garage into a man-like cave. We now have a nude cave that we can invite friends over to hot tub, watch TV, and chat in our heated garage. We have a sitting area by the hot tub where we have a 40 inch TV.

This topic was edited
RE: hot tub for the winter months

Last winter we decided to get a hot tub. We tried to decide where to put it. The first thought was on our back deck. The bad thing about having it outside is the cold if you get out of it and rushing back into the house. We finally decided to rearrange our garage and do a little painting and decorating to make our garage into a man-like cave. We now have a nude cave that we can invite friends over to hot tub, watch TV, and chat in our heated garage. We have a sitting area by the hot tub where we have a 40 inch TV.Where do you live again?..lol

This post was edited

It's a personal preference where they go just as long as you have one if at all possible. I hate being chilled as I am tired of the cold as I have worked outside most of my career. My employees hated on me but I would actually move my tub from indoors to outdoors in the summer then back again in the winter. That is until I got a second hot tub. I know there are others that enjoy their tub outside and get a kick out of being it in while the snow falls on them.
My buddy did exactly what you did. Rearranged his garage and on weekends his garage is a gathering place for a bunch of nudie friends.
Built it and they will come! And come they do. In the off season from our club we have numerous hot tub parties. Now with a few of us with Hot Tubs it's Cool beverages, music and good naked time with friends.

This post was edited

About the only time my wife likes the hot tub ... when it's really cold! Ours is outside in the backyard, attached to the pool. It doesn't take long for it to heat and that's quite a change from our last one that took forever to heat. My wife likes it cold out so she can stay in the hot tub longer.
I think I'd like to have two hot tubs ... one outside and one inside. We have a Jacuzzi tub but never use it.

This post was edited

About the only time my wife likes the hot tub ... when it's really cold! Ours is outside in the backyard, attached to the pool. It doesn't take long for it to heat and that's quite a change from our last one that took forever to heat. My wife likes it cold out so she can stay in the hot tub longer.I think I'd like to have to hot tubs ... one outside and one inside. We have a Jacuzzi tub but never use it."I think I'd like to have HOT TUBS..."
This is why the terrorists hate us! LOL!
But, seriously, having 2 hottubs would be AMAZING!!!!!
I wanna come over and join you guys sometime!
xo,
amy

This post was edited

My fiend built a conservatory over his hot tub with space to chill out next to the tub. It gives the feeling of being outside without the winter chill. In the summer they throw the doors and windows open.

This post was edited

a bunch of pu$$ies, uhm, er, lightweights, you are! hot tubs are meant to be outside in the COLD!! check my profile pic! I was trying to post it here, but couldn't..

This post was edited

About the only time my wife likes the hot tub ... when it's really cold! Ours is outside in the backyard, attached to the pool. It doesn't take long for it to heat and that's quite a change from our last one that took forever to heat. My wife likes it cold out so she can stay in the hot tub longer.I think I'd like to have to hot tubs ... one outside and one inside. We have a Jacuzzi tub but never use it."I think I'd like to have HOT TUBS..."
This is why the terrorists hate us! LOL!
But, seriously, having 2 hottubs would be AMAZING!!!!!
I wanna come over and join you guys sometime!
xo,
amy
LOL ... I'll have two groups upset with me ... the terrorists for having two hot tubs and ...
all the guys on this site for having two lovely ladies in the hot tub with me! LOL :D

This post was edited

While the wife and I would love a hot tub outside... Unfortunately we don't have a fence or a suitable foundation to put one on. Having it in the garage seems like it would be a great compromise until we get everything outside up to par. I will definitely run this idea past her!!! Awesome idea!!!

This post was edited

Last winter we decided to get a hot tub. We tried to decide where to put it. The first thought was on our back deck. The bad thing about having it outside is the cold if you get out of it and rushing back into the house. We finally decided to rearrange our garage and do a little painting and decorating to make our garage into a man-like cave. We now have a nude cave that we can invite friends over to hot tub, watch TV, and chat in our heated garage. We have a sitting area by the hot tub where we have a 40 inch TV.I live in Arizona and have a hot tub on my back porch. Doesn't get too cold here, so it makes it easier to enjoy it in the winter. I also bought spa robes to put on as well. Fortunately my backyard is private so I can enjoy the hot tub nude. Arranged it so I can see the TV in my living room with a wireless speaker for sound, and tables on either side for drinks. I also have chairs for sitting in as well. Love entertaining back there.

This post was edited

We have out Hot tub outside. It is about 10' from the door, but when it's -20 F it seems a lot farther.Wife and I have spent new years at Orvis Hotsprings a couple of times when it was -20 F . What a hoot .

This post was edited