RE: Dissertation ..........about Naturism in tourism

I see you have logged in to the site since you started this thread. You could at least make some kind of comment on the responses you have received so far. I feel certain, that if you logged on, it was to check up on what has been posted to this thread. Communication should go both ways, so let us know something about what has already been written in regard to your query on this subject.Have you given nudity a try, either alone at home by yourself or outdoors somewhere? Have you watched the video I mentioned? Give us some feed back here, from your perspective.

This post was edited

Sorry, but all the research I've ever consented to participate in has contact information for the researchers, the department, the university/ies that are involved, and usually some information about the study having passed research ethics board approval. This has none of the above, and that makes me uncomfortable.

This post was edited

Dear everyone,
Thank u for your comments and suggestions.
1. I am so busy to finis my dissertation, but i will let you know if i did.
2. i watched the film it was really helpful, but not so up to date :) but i enjod it really much :)
3. I am a student in a uni in Budapets. i am doing tourism as a faculty and i wanted to write my dissertaion about a topic wich can be interesting for everyone.
4. the answers that u guys gave me, i am gona use just like an analisy ( age, and percent)and nothing personal :)
5. I did an interview with a guy who is the peresident of a naturist federation here in italy and it was helpful too.
Thank u again,
p.s: sorry for my english ;)
xoxo

This post was edited

Did you give nudity a try on your own? Either at home or outdoors somewhere? It might help with your writing to be able to put a personal perspective on it.

This post was edited

i agree it would be much better to do questioning face to face. you may be asking someoe here that doesn't remove clothes to take a shower.

This post was edited

i agree it would be much better to do questioning face to face.Ursula0110 is not trying to make a documentary or an expose'. She's looking for concrete, quantifiable data for her dissertation.i am gona use just like an analisy ( age, and percent)and nothing personal
It might help with your writing to be able to put a personal perspective on it.How one feels is irrelevant. Emotions are very subjective, non quantifiable data.

This post was edited

How one feels is irrelevant. Emotions are very subjective, non quantifiable data.

Precisely Mr. Spock, but some personal insight into the subject may be beneficial to the writer as to the reasons of WHY people partake in this lifestyle. At least as it applies to humans, Vulcans perhaps are different in that respect.

This post was edited

I would be interested in helping you. If you have any questions feel free to message me. ^_^

This post was edited