What is a comfortable temperature?

A number of us enjoy nudism because we without clothes, we can keep the thermostat a little bit higher or cooler as needed. But lets say you are hosting a nudist get together. What do you put your thermostat at?
75? 70F?
Just curious to see how temps range by region.Myself, I keep it at 70 in the winter and about 80 in the summer(maybe 78 if it is really hot)
Stay Naked!

This topic was edited
RE: What is a comfortable temperature?

I can stand temps 15c to 40+c
But the thermostat setting inside can be anywhere between 18c to 28c depending on what I am doing and what its like outside.
Often though when I am in the tropics a fan moving the air is good enough and temps maybe in the mid 30's

This post was edited

I keep the home thermostat at 78* year round.

This post was edited

I switch the heating on if the temperature drops below 45f .

This post was edited

We keep our temp at 72f during the winter and 80f for the summer. One summer day a textile neighbor was visiting us and commented that it was warm in our house. I told him if he thought it was warm then just go outside for a while then come back in...lol. It was 100+ outside that day.

This post was edited

I can stand temps 15c to 40+cBut the thermostat setting inside can be anywhere between 18c to 28c depending on what I am doing and what its like outside.Often though when I am in the tropics a fan moving the air is good enough and temps maybe in the mid 30's
That's a pretty big span there. I can't say I'm comfortable unclothed at 15. I need it to be at least in the low 20s, assuming there's no strong breeze. I'm most comfortable in the very high 20s to mid 30s, but I can be comfortable into the mid 40s. I just need to move slower as the temperature rises.

This post was edited