Bras causing breast cancer?

So I listened to a new podcast today primarily covering health benefits of nudism. Apart from the obvious sun on skin advantage and perception of personal appearances, the podcast covered the topic of a study which proves that bras can cause breast cancer!
This is the first time I heard about it and was a little shocked. However the more I thought over it and after discussing it with my wife, I started to understand the connection.
What do you women think? Do you really think there is a connection here? Should women start avoiding bras when possible?

This topic was edited
RE: Bras causing breast cancer?

No replies here for 4 weeks! Doesn't anyone see a connection between bras and cancer here?

This post was edited

No replies here for 4 weeks! Doesn't anyone see a connection between bras and cancer here?They're always claiming that women should do this and shouldn't do that as it MAY cause breast cancer!
If we followed everything we're told, we'd be robots!!

This post was edited

Regardless of a connection.
You will find a lot of women where bras to accentuate their breasts, give them a lift and use them for support, especially while playing sport.
I rarely wear a bra.
However I have protruding nipples, so I will wear one when going to formal textile events (weddings/dinners), for atheistic purposes.

This post was edited

If you want answers, do some research on Google.https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/05/19/Can-Wearing-Your-Bra-Cause-Cancer.aspx

This post was edited

So I listened to a new podcast today primarily covering health benefits of nudism. Apart from the obvious sun on skin advantage and perception of personal appearances, the podcast covered the topic of a study which proves that bras can cause breast cancer!This is the first time I heard about it and was a little shocked. However the more I thought over it and after discussing it with my wife, I started to understand the connection.What do you women think? Do you really think there is a connection here? Should women start avoiding bras when possible?I have read about this several times. Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan has conducted studies linking certain types of breast cancer, connect to the lymphatic system, with bra use. However, I believe she states that it happens with prolonged bra use, like sleeping in them, and not taking them off for any amount of time. Breasts do need that recovery time out of bras. Ironically, bras are used to provide support and lift, but it's the bras themselves that hasten the problems of sag and gravity, because they weaken the suspensory muscle tissue and ligaments that hold breasts up. Artifical support and lift signals those mechanisms that they aren't needed, so they stop working. Hence... droop and sag.

This post was edited