for the christians

have you ever gone to an open field, a forest or riverbank where no one was looking, stripped naked and either read the bible, prayed to god or prayed the rosary?

This topic was edited
RE: for the christians

No but I did enjoy God's magnificent gifts to us.

This post was edited

have you ever gone to an open field, a forest or riverbank where no one was looking, stripped naked and either read the bible, prayed to god or prayed the rosary?Yes. I read the Bible and spend some time in prayer on a regular basis and I'm always naked when I do so. And yes, I've done this in the great out doors as well like at beaches, river banks, on top of my apartment on the middle of a city, forest, in the desert. I do not exclude God when I'm nude.

This post was edited

have you ever gone to an open field, a forest or riverbank where no one was looking, stripped naked and either read the bible, prayed to god or prayed the rosary?Yes. I read the Bible and spend some time in prayer on a regular basis and I'm always naked when I do so. And yes, I've done this in the great out doors as well like at beaches, river banks, on top of my apartment on the middle of a city, forest, in the desert. I do not exclude God when I'm nude.

This post was edited

Yes.I've also taken my Bible with me to a local resort and done some Bible study. And I've taken my Bible to several nude beaches.

This post was edited
RE:for the christians

At least two TV stations have done stories on that church at White Tail to which Richard is referring.

Here is a link to one of the stories :
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/10/nude-church-white-tail-virginia_n_4763199.html

And to a video version of it on YouTube. It was picked up and shown around the country and maybe beyond:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XczDSmepF9w

This post was edited

Our churches are only for our own comfort in inclement weather. If they are anything more it fosters pride of display which is counter to true worship. Best place to talk with our Creator is out with what he created, best way is void of all adornment. But wether we are clothed or not is irrelevant to Him. He wants our heart, our love. He wants that love in us passed on to others. Love demonstrated causes more love to spring up in return. Then true love bears fruit in obedience to His commands. Love generates faith, which in turn generates good works. But i love wslking in nature and talking with God. Hes my best friend and my protector.

This post was edited

Have attended a Bible study at Laguna Del Sol and a church service at Glen Eden (both many years ago).

All home Bible study is done nude, because we are created in His image, why hide it? Only satan is offended by God's image, and those who are under satan's influence will toe the line and act all offended by nudity. Even so-called Christians get offended by nudity because they still follow satan. Yes, satan finds the image of God offensive. What a shock.

So, with that in mind, why should it matter if you are nude when worshiping or studying the word of God? No big deal. Unless you are satan.

This post was edited

Many times over the years. And these days as i read through the Bible i am noticing all of the other naked people in the, Good Book.

This post was edited