RE: Sexual Peak

Ruh has it right! Take care of your mate first and the rewards are well worth it!

This post was edited

i believe i am just as sexual now as when i was 15 or even 25... i think i enjoy it more now since i know the size difference and taste of sperm.

This post was edited

Such a beautiful reply, Nunovsky - you are truly wise and wonderful in your appreciation of what makes for respect and love for other persons! And , of course, our bodies age but our minds mature, giving us a better appreciation of our bodies and others as well...and how to pleasure ourselves and our lovers!

This post was edited

Hi All! I saw the question about what age we reach our sexual peak. I imagine it's different for everyone. For myself, I'm nearly 60, and it seems the older I get, the more sexual I get, because I feel much more free every day. :-)Hi, 66 and still love sex, no problems in that department, may be just finding partners..

This post was edited

66 still like sex, no problems there, just finding partners...

This post was edited

66 still like sex, no problems there, just finding partners...

This post was edited

At 17. Had erection most of the time and masturbated multiple times in a day...Now at 70 still like to. Make out couple times a day.

This post was edited

Understand!

This post was edited

I've always had an extremely strong sex drive. My sexual peak for getting had again and fucking repeatedly was in my 20's. I could fuck and cum over and over in a day. Now in my 50's it's one and done. Don't really get horny again for about a week. Erections are nowhere as big and firm. Ejaculation amount is still big though.

This post was edited

1. I have been sexual all my life, but more so in my 50-60s...now 66. My wonderful wife and I enjoy a good intimate relationship. I have the drive to go more often than we do(would love everyday), but 2-3 a week is great. From time to time I do need a little blue pill to keep up longer! We love all aspects of sexuality and always look for new ideas to keep it fresh. Hope it will be the same into our 90s!.................at 71 and I want it now more than I ever did, I still hard erections and my 9 incher stays hard longer with out a blue pill, sometime it seems to take forever to get off .................. ruhl

This post was edited