Sexual Peak

Hi All! I saw the question about what age we reach our sexual peak. I imagine it's different for everyone. For myself, I'm nearly 60, and it seems the older I get, the more sexual I get, because I feel much more free every day. :-)

This topic was edited
RE: Sexual Peak

• Hi All! I saw the question about what age we reach our sexual peak. I imagine it's different for everyone. For myself, I'm nearly 60, and it seems the older I get, the more sexual I get, because I feel much more free every day. :-)
      .........I am going to be 71 end of jan and i'm still going up.Ruhl

This post was edited

62 ... haven't come down from it yet and don't intend to! :D

This post was edited

These days (at 70) it takes me longer and I enjoy the journey. Hopefully my partner does too.

This post was edited

I like you it seems the older I get, the more sexual I get!!!!!

This post was edited

I'm 58, I believe I'm less sexually motivated now than even 10 years ago . . . but nowdays . . . it's more intense and much more educated ;-) No complaints, old equipment might be small, but it still works ;-) jy

This post was edited

Hi All! I saw the question about what age we reach our sexual peak. I imagine it's different for everyone. For myself, I'm nearly 60, and it seems the older I get, the more sexual I get, because I feel much more free every day. :-)i agree the older i get the more sexual I feel.

This post was edited

I would say at 16 I probably had an erection all the time but I certainly enjoy sex more at 65.

This post was edited

• I would say at 16 I probably had an erection all the time but I certainly enjoy sex more at 65....I am going to be 17 on the 30th so I got a lot to catch up on, Olly keep quite lol....Ruhl

This post was edited

Most people see their sexual peak as when they were the most often aroused or something close to that. However, my view is different. As I have aged experience has taught me to be a much better lover. Sex might not happen as frequently anymore but when it does happen it is so much better now.

This post was edited

• Most people see their sexual peak as when they were the most often aroused or something close to that. However, my view is different. As I have aged experience has taught me to be a much better lover. Sex might not happen as frequently anymore but when it does happen it is so much better now.
      .the only way is satisfy the women first, and she will take care of you, I mean all you younger guys have got to quit worrying about you cumming and makes sure she this means a lot of slow , long time foreplay , fondling and sucking nipples, then a lot of time 69ing ,,,,,,Ruhl

This post was edited