- I loved the story and good for your lady. You should be proud of her.
- It is still active and there is a class on Sunday. The group is called STL Clothing Optional Yoga.
- Hi from just across the Mississippi. There are several others from the StL area but except for the 40 Acre Club there aren't a lot of activities....
- Awesome! You have been busy.
- ClothingOptionaljoined a group
- Certified Lifetime members Only.
Must be certified and must have a lifetime membership. Absolutely "NO" "private," friends only," blank," or...
- Is there a reason why your curtains are only half closed? It would seem to be a simple thing to close them, especially at night.
- Rather than building anything else consider having a conversation with your neighbor. It sounds like they already know so just mention that you...
Guys, I am very straight. I'm a married straight man whose wife does not participate in nudism. She tolerates my nudity. I rarely get to be socially nude but do love it when able to do so. Being naked with other naked people is so great! I try to stay fit and recently ran a naked 5k. It was a great experience and one that can be ticked off of the bucket list. Actually I hope to tick that one often. To repeat, I am straight and am not interested in playing with guys.
ClothingOptional - 65
- 5' 9"
- Madison County, IL
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I work
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I like to meet NICE and honest people. Fortunately, most folks here seem to fit that mode. I certainly try to. I am straight and am not here for sex. So I am not looking for sex partners of either gender.rnrnIt is very difficult to meet other nudists in this area. That will change, hopefully. Those I have met are awesome people. Always looking to meet more.
I work at keeping fit and lift weights, run, bicycle, and do yoga. Lots of walking, too. I love music and craft beer.
Always enjoy a good sci-fi movie, war movies, and comedies.
I am a fan of classic rock but realize that some songs I have listened to for over 40 years and like to listen to newer music. Adele is an example. What a voice! On occasion I can be found playing my Gibson SG guitar.
I am often moved by those who over come obstacles. Watching a person with a disability walk can be inspirational, etc. Also, people who perform public service are to be admired. I find such people very heroic.