Wildwood

My parents are taking me to wildwood soon. It was going to be this week but it's way too cold! It's freezing! But i was jsut wondering if anyone knows what I should expect. I went to a nudist place when I was younger, but it feels different now. I'm a little bit nervous about it. Thanks for any help.

This topic was edited
RE: Wildwood

My parents are taking me to wildwood soon. It was going to be this week but it's way too cold! It's freezing! But i was jsut wondering if anyone knows what I should expect. I went to a nudist place when I was younger, but it feels different now. I'm a little bit nervous about it. Thanks for any help.
Be sure to walk the 5K nature trail they have there. It starts near the entrance gate and winds around through the country side.

This post was edited

I used to be a member there but I will only answer your questions once you have taken the time to fill out a profile. Have a good day.

This post was edited

I haven't been there or to a nudist resort in years. But as a general matter, I think the most important thing to remember is that you automatically have something in common with everyone else there. Your interest in not wearing clothes.
This is not like you are deciding to be naked in public, on Main Street. No one will look at you (oddly or otherwise). You will just be somewhere enjoying the great outdoors and talking as much as you want with nice folks.
I always find myself surprised in reading these forums and hear that people worry about being recognized at nudist venues, because everyone there is sharing the same experience. Meet your neighbor, or minister, or anyone else you know? Now you know them better. Only meet people you don't already know -- now you may have a new friend.
The best way for this or other situations to conquer nerves is to think about the situations logically, and then you will be prepared and know what will happen and most of the time realize that "different" is not bad, and is the way we get to do new things, meet new people, and grow.
You WILL be fine, and happy, and maybe meet some new friends. Don't let your anxiety get ahold of you, because there really is nothing for you to worry about.
Let. Us know how it goes.

This post was edited