Nude Car show

Hi,Anyone going to the nude car show at VVRC in Cambridge Wisconsin?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Car show

no :-(

This post was edited

Sorry ... my muscle car, in it's current condition, won't make it that far unless towed. Lots of work still needed before it makes a long trip like that. We are gearing up for the Nude Attitude Car Show at our club ... Glen Eden, in a few months! That's always a lot of fun. Last year's was great. Almost as many nudes roaming the car show as textiles!

This post was edited

Man, if it were closer, I would! Those are my two passions in one: cars and nudism!

This post was edited

Nude car show! No thank you, I'm not removing the paint from my vehicle.

This post was edited

I'm with justgonaked on this one. Two of my passions in one location! I never gave much thought to the idea, but what the hell. I'd do it.

This post was edited

I tell ya ... there's nothing like a Car Show at a Nude Club or Resort. I, too, have a love for both and when you can look at cars and display your's for others ... and do it naked ... it's the best. Only thing that tops it off ... is to get an award for your efforts and receive your award in the nude! hahahaThe Glen Eden Car Show was cancelled. That got our towels in a bunch but there is a Car Show this weekend here in town we are inbut ... we'll have to be naked under our clothes. It's a BIG one out here and there are 10's of 1000's that come to it during the entire weekend. : )

This post was edited

Nude car show? What a great idea.I,m building a 34 Ford coupe here.Can you see pics of this event on line?

This post was edited

Hi,Anyone going to the nude car show at VVRC in Cambridge Wisconsin?Hello allwe posted this here on another string, but we had such a great time there we thought we would share it with you all.
My Wife and I went to a nude car show last year at Oakwood club in Minnesota. There weren't many cars there, but the campground waswell kept & we met some great people. Best of all, I got to spend a warm fall day in Minnesota, walking around nude with my beautiful wife. Taking in the sun, looking at some hot rods, enjoying a swim, and playing a little volleyball. We had such a great time we became members of the club. We didn't have our car on the road at the time, but my wife is very excited about bringing our 69 SS to this year's nude car show, on SaturdayAugust 1st. Hope to see you all there.(helpful hint - Going to a nude car show in your hot rod with vinyl seats, make sure you have a large towel. lol)
NudeRedNeckMN

This post was edited