RE: Enjoy being watched nude ?

I love being watched and watching.

This post was edited

About 80% of TN members have no photos and I guess they are shy about being seen naked. We are the exceptions, all revelling in our nudity and wanting to be seen and watched. Everyone around me knows I'm a nudist and I don't care who sees me naked (as long as they don't mind). I'm often the first, or the only, one to get naked in a crowd. It is my idea of heaven.
That's me in the middle
By the way that's me in the group banner - a photo taken before I started getting smooth.

This post was edited

Love showing myself off and people watching
Skype Northants nudist

This post was edited

I love camming for and with the ladies and couples.Email me for YIM and Skype names

Would love to Skype

This post was edited

I love camming for and with the ladies and couples.Email me for YIM and Skype names

Would love to Skype

Northants nudist

This post was edited

So I like to be watched when I'm naked, even if nobody else is. And When I have to cover up it might be in my flimsy, short, see-through sarong. It's lifted by the slightest breeze. It hides nothing if I'm sitting or bending. But best of all is the reactions I get when people come close and realize they can see everything through it. The last time was by an amused Spanish waitress.

This post was edited

Message me if any male enjoys being watched nude.you can see me nude most days nude if you want on cam just message me

This post was edited