Do you wear them when you go out?

I like to wear my stainless steel "doughnut" ring when I go out, walking around town shopping. It's comfortable and feels nice and heavy, pushing out my balls as I walk. I've also worn it on nudist beaches, where it's often prompted conversations. I also have a steel ring that fits around my shaft. I have a black plastic three-ring "cage", but I would like a steel one.

This topic was edited
RE: Do you wear them when you go out?

When nude, I usually wear a silver neckless and a heavy silver anklet on my left leg.

This post was edited

yes... i wear metal ring around c and b for 2 to 3 days at a time ...but then i need to give them a rest

This post was edited

I'm pierced and don't take out my PA so I'm always adorned. On a nude beach I will usually wear a c0ckring, depending on the crowd it might be more or less visible. I was at a nude mixed gender event last Saturday and I noticed one of the guys was wearing a c0ckring.

This post was edited

I have a 2ga PA that I wear to the club and the beach alternating a circular barbell and curved barbell. Plus a green one that I always wear on St Patrick's Day.

This post was edited

Pilky, you have to watch the tan line when wearing larger diameter c0ckrings too.

This post was edited

Just me an my 0ga PA! :-)

This post was edited

I do sometimes and did yesterday. I'd attach a pic of the ball weights I was wearing yesterday if I knew how (if we are even allowed to).

This post was edited

I have 11 genital piercings and I were them 24/7 even whenI amat a nudist camp, I have seen other men with piercing there too

This post was edited

I like to wear my stainless steel "doughnut" ring when I go out, walking around town shopping. It's comfortable and feels nice and heavy, pushing out my balls as I walk. I've also worn it on nudist beaches, where it's often prompted conversations. I also have a steel ring that fits around my shaft. I have a black plastic three-ring "cage", but I would like a steel one.

This post was edited

I like to wear my stainless steel "doughnut" ring when I go out, walking around town shopping. It's comfortable and feels nice and heavy, pushing out my balls as I walk. I've also worn it on nudist beaches, where it's often prompted conversations. I also have a steel ring that fits around my shaft. I have a black plastic three-ring "cage", but I would like a steel one.I have 9 genital piercings that I seldom remove. I never wear underwear, go on naked hikes, nude beaches and nude swim parties. I spend 8 days a year nude at Burning Man, never removing my genital jewelry. Rarely do I receive negative comments. 8 rings are 0 gauge and my PA is a 2 gauge ring.

This post was edited