RE: smooth pits

All smooth is my way too, from pits to toes using a simple razor. I convinced a lot of colleagues to do the same at least the pubes and pits. My wife is smooth as well, why not me? Just a great feeling doing it and using it at the beach, nude of course.

This post was edited

I keep mine shaved!!

This post was edited

I was having a really sweaty time for a while and deodorant was not working very well. Friend who had his pits waxed regularly suggested that might help, as his dermatologist told him. I hade mine waxed once and as I began to see more and more guys with shaved pits started doing mine. I AM dry almost all the time and completely odor free as my deodorant goes directly on my skin and not hair...Every day when I shave my face I just dab a pat of lather on each pit and make the process part of my daily routine... LOVE the feeling of it and that my clothes say much drier now...

This post was edited

I have been total body shaving for the last 6 years - shave all including pits.

This post was edited

Having little pit hair, I trim mine down with an electric clipper set I have. I leave about 1/4 inch or less hair. Feels much better and there is no rash due to shaving.

Deryck

This post was edited

I shave my pits and everything else for last 4 years. Shaved pits keep me fresh longer through out the day.

This post was edited

Well, this topic got me interested in shaving mine and so I did this morning. I'm already shaved completely below, but now my pits as well. I'm loving the look and feeling of it!

This post was edited

I am alone on the farm most of the time, so I only use deodorant when I go into town. I believe lasing my armpits keeps me from having a problem with body odor.

This post was edited

It's been a while since I've read these post and very nice to see that I'm not alone having smooth pits. But that said, I've still only seen one other guy here in Atlanta and he was visiting from Germany.

This post was edited

I have been shaving my pits for about a year now. Had tried once before but got a rash, now I use a clipper to shave it close.

This post was edited