RE: 2015 World Naked Bike Ride

June 12/13/14 - World Naked Bike Ride
*** New Orleans - Check ***** Chicago - Check ***** Eugene - Check **** Buffalo - It's a Ten-Four ***
*** Houston - Ready for take off ***** Austin - Thumbs Up ***** Columbus - Time to Ride ***
*** Vancouver - GO! ***** Toronto - GO! ***** Edmonton - GO! ***
*** Helsinki - Two Thumbs Up **** Copenhagen - Ready to roll **** Mexico City - On Board ***
*** Brighton and Hove - All set **** London - Ready to ride **** Manchester - READY! **** Edinburgh - It's a GO ***
Keep it safe, smile, and enjoy the ride.
Congratulations (Edmonton and Buffalo) on your first World Naked Bike Ride. Hopefully more to come.

This post was edited

Check your city or cities relatively near to you.

This post was edited

Some rides start today.

This post was edited

Connor....thank you for the info....I just found it. I'll not be ready for this year as there is nothing in the deep southeast, but might be able to work New Orleans next year. Thanks for the heads up. John

This post was edited

Connor....thank you for the info....I just found it. I'll not be ready for this year as there is nothing in the deep southeast, but might be able to work New Orleans next year. Thanks for the heads up. John
You're welcome, John.
The nearest(relatively) southern WNBR ride is Houston, at the time of this posting.
They have two rides one yesterday (13th) and the next on the 20th.
Whatever you decide (this year or next), you'll have plenty of time to prepare. Good luck.

------------------------------------
UPDATE:
August 29 - World Naked Bike Ride Philadelphia - philadelphianakedbikeride.wordpress.com

This post was edited
RE: 2015 World Naked Bike Ride- EDMONTON ALBERTA

Originally Scheduled for June 13, it has been delayed until July 4 due to rain and COLD. End Of Steel park in Old Strathcona Ride leaves at 2pm.

This post was edited
RE: 2015 World Naked Bike Ride- EDMONTON ALBERTA

Thanks for the update HUDSONHORNET.

This post was edited

June 20/21 - World Naked Bike Ride
*** Brussels - Thumbs Up ***** Madison - Check ***** Montpelier - Check ***** Houston - Check
*** Cambridge - GO! ***** York - GO!

Keep it safe, smile, and enjoy the ride.

This post was edited

Just finished the Madison Wisconsin. 128 people. Great time.

This post was edited

Just a reminder ...
Nudity is optional at all WNBR event.
Wear your birthday suit or costume, whatever you feel like wearing or not,
... but most importantly, come join the ride.

This post was edited