RE: do you use towels?

i always use

This post was edited

I keep towels handy for sitting on hard chairs and other furniture. Do any of you use towels around your house to sit on?Yes. It is good naturist etiquette. Also, it is easier to wash a towel then clean upholstery.

This post was edited

I do, but I also got one of those towel wraps with the velcro waistband, so I can fasten the waistband and answer the door in the wrap if necessary. And of course if I undo the waistband, it's a towel wherever I am.

This post was edited

All the time

This post was edited

yes I do then the seat I am sitting on does not get wet

This post was edited

It is only polite let alone healthy to use a towel to sit on where ever you sit, I do get annoyed seeing people naked just sit down in chairs or in the sauna/steam room without a towel or cover to sit on.

This post was edited

I never use towels ^^ I m really so so natural to put my nude butt everywhere ^^

This post was edited

I use a towel wrap that goes around my waist so if I had to get dress in a hurry i just put the two velcro parts together and I'm good to go.

This post was edited

I keep towels handy for sitting on hard chairs and other furniture. Do any of you use towels around your house to sit on?The first time I visited a nudist resort, I was taught to always carry a towel for sanitary reasons. For that reason, I use a towel at home.

This post was edited

Yes, we do as well as any nude visitors in our house. It is just the standard thing to do.

This post was edited