RE: naked boating

I love to sail nude Once I leave the marina and the sails are set off come the cloths and until I head back to the marina they stay off. Got to love the long weekends. And they wonder why I show up at work with a big smile after my time off!! The Chesapeak Bay has some great spots to anchor for the night and nude crabbing is a hoot.

This post was edited
RE: naked boating

We love boating and are interested in buying a boat someday. We do have PWC's and used to spend lots of time on the Coloradoriver and the Mohave, Havasu, Powelllakes. Our hope is to take a naked houseboat trip with friends and maybe one on our own. Most fun we've had is being naked while boating. We used to put the PWC's in the water at Laughlin, NV and ride south to Lake Havasu ... All of it naked with the exception of a PFD. It was amazing how many people gave us the thumbs up when they realized we were naked.Out of the the many times we did that ... we only had a couple boaters give us the thumbs down ... not sure if that was because we were naked ... or because they thought we weren't skinny or prettyenough to be naked! LOL

This post was edited
RE: Naked boating

I live on a small fishing lake in IN 5 months of the year. Many times I have taken the pontoon out and anchored and removed my suit (tan thru shorts). A book, sandwich and a cold beer makes for a pleasant afternoon of nudity. If another boat approaches, I can slip on shorts or cover with towel and they never know.

This post was edited

A few years back the wife and I spent some time on a Lake Powell houseboat trip. Our houseboat group was textile but we spent quite a bit of time exploring and fishing the back coves sans clothes. It was a wonderful time. The only thing that would have improved the trip would have been for the rest of the party to have shed their clothes along with their stress...

This post was edited

Now that sounds like a fantastic idea Ifishneked often thought of doing that here but renting the house boat is a little steep on our ownand as yet we don't have any friends in the area to invite, so I 'envy you.

This post was edited

Rents are steep here as well which is why we went with a large group (five couples). Hope to be able to do this again someday. Meantime, we've had to be content with day trips in much smaller boats to much more crowded lakes. We'll have to give naked kayaking a shot, sounds simple and fun.

This post was edited

We've been on several houseboat trips but it has always been a clothed/covered trip. To be honest ... each time we've gone, it's been in the summer months and been hot ... real hot. We've houseboated on LakePowell, Lake Mead and Lake Mohave . About theonly thing you wear on these trips, at that time of year, is a bathing suit. Di and I have always taken time for ourselves on these trips and taken the PWC's or the boatout for some naked time. If we were going to be gone for an extended length of time, something like 2+ hours, we'd take one PWC and some snacks, our towels, water and sunscreen! When we got far enough away from our cove ... we stopped and took off our suits and rode naked til we found a beach.
We have 3 couples, close friends, that are also nudists. 2 of those couples have expressed the desire to go on a houseboat trip and that would be a naked houseboat trip as soon as we left the dock! hahaha We've talked about it quite a bit, just trying to find a week or longer where all three couples can make it work. Now that Di is retired and our other female friend is retired ... the calendar opens up quite a bit. Hoping this trip happens this year!

This post was edited

Best of luck for a trip this year. I'm sure it will be a blast!

This post was edited

We are open ... hoping at least our CO friends can find the time and we can make it together. The four of us have such a great time together. We're very compatible, have lots and lots in common and thoroughly enjoy each other's company ... naked or clothed.
One of the things that our female friend said, that solidified our close bond was when we were going to visit them for a long weekend several years ago. They though their home and property would be empty (kid wise) and then their kid's plans fell through and they were going to be home. She was upset that we might be upset that there would be little to no naked time. When I told her that our friendship had gone way beyond the whole nudity thing and it was the time we spend together that is most important ... wow, that cemented our relationship in a huge way. A couple of states away and we are truly the closest friends we have. ;-)
But ... if I'm going on a house boat trip with someone ... my first choice is this couple and if it's a naked house boat trip ... these friends must be included and have to come or ... we may just ditch the invite and wait til they can make it! hahaha :D

This post was edited

I didn't know people wore clothes when boating.

This post was edited