RE: I'm a Exhibitionist..........

Hi Annette and Chris
Thanks for your comments about my nipple and cock rings. I love showing them off especially on beaches during the summertime. They are always a good conversation starter.
lol
Duncan

This post was edited
RE: I am ready

i enjoy being nude and being seen

This post was edited

Hi Everyone,My Name Is Annette, and I am definitely a exhibitionist,and I love it when I know guys and Girls, are looking at my Naked, and completely shaved Body,the only thing is..........I like to look too.X X X ANNETTE.Unfortunately, I cannot download photos, I really don't know why though,but if you go to my OLD web site, you will see me.............www,annettesnudistguesthouseinspain.orgI hope you like what you see...........!!I love to show off my naked too
skype willpereira4

This post was edited

Looks like we have a great group of exhibitionists here. We all love to show off every part of our naked bodies.You may alos want to check out the sister site - True Swingers. I am able to post photos that may not be accepted here on True Nudists (too racy or showing an erection).

This post was edited

As everyone else here is, I too am a bit of an exhibitionist as my profile probably shows. I do like being a nudist and like having others view me naked as I appreciate looking at others nude as well.

This post was edited

If Your Have It... Show It!

This post was edited

I love to be seen too. I intentionally place myself nude where I'll be seen. Most like to be seen by the ladies. And, love to see their expressions when their eyes are on my nude body.

This post was edited

I'm an exhibitionist too. When I started into nudity it was to look at the others. But I thought it was only fair to let them see me too. And what a buzz! Now I just want to get naked and let everyone see me. It does not matter if they are clothed (or, on here, have no photos). I'm just delighted to be naked for all to see. In a group I'm often the first, or only, one to get naked.

This post was edited

Interaction with others nude is amazing. I would rather talk to someone nude than to just see them or have them see me i wont to know them.I agree. I like interaction, not just hanging about being seen (though i don't mind that) or watching. Though in person is best I'm happy to have good naked chats via cam (here or Skype). Cheers!

This post was edited

I'm just delighted to be naked for all to see. In a group I'm often the first, or only, one to get naked.I like climbing the cliffs which back the clothes-optional beaches in Portugal, always naked. It gave me a real buzz recently when a large group of textiles just stood and watched me as I climbed up, paused and climbed down again.

This post was edited