RE: What do you prefer....nudist club, a beach spot, or hidden spot in the forest?

a nude beach would definitely be the best. then a club because its great to socialize with like minded nudists.
don't do the secret spot idea because I dont want to be stressed with worring about being caught.
home is always nude so it is a great choice and great for socializing as well.

This post was edited
RE: What do you prefer....nudist club, a beach spot, or hidden spot in the forest?

I belong to the local nudist club. I love it. Year round access to swimming pools, got tubs, sauna, club house, special events, and a great bunch of people. But I've run across a lot of people who sneak into a special place on the beach or way up in the mountains. Even if it is private or government owned. At the club I feel safe and relaxed. If I was "out there" I would worry about being arrested.My curious question is......what do all you prefer and why? Club or a special place?Any where I can be nude. I am comfortable and do not worry about looking over my shoulder. Have hiked in Allegany National Forest and just am observant when there if children are hiking with parents, then have cover handy or get off the trail. I did meet a forest ranger once, but had cover on, we chatted and he told me to have a nice day. Nude around house all the time and when in backyard, I live on a busy highway. occassionlay will hear someone beep horn.

This post was edited

On my sailboat, especially if I have anyone with me that will sail nude as well (Sailing now as I write this - Trying to get far enough away to pull off the bathing suit)

This post was edited

For our money, it would be our place; indoors and out in the yards. We bought this place for it's privacy, just for that reason. The next best place would be our nudist friends homes, inside and if we can; their backyards as well. As we live near a yr. round nudist resort; we sometimes go there for a change of pace and to make new nudist friends. At home we can go by what we want and how we want to do it. Be it a dance party or relaxing by a bonfire. To a water balloon fight(outside) or watch a movie(inside).

This post was edited

I belong to the local nudist club. I love it. Year round access to swimming pools, got tubs, sauna, club house, special events, and a great bunch of people. But I've run across a lot of people who sneak into a special place on the beach or way up in the mountains. Even if it is private or government owned. At the club I feel safe and relaxed. If I was "out there" I would worry about being arrested.My curious question is......what do all you prefer and why? Club or a special place?This is a tough one! We enjoy all nude settings! We love being private but also really enjoy the social aspect of a nudist resort. The beach and forest really lets you have that "back to nature" feeling though!

This post was edited

Well havnt been to a club yet so would have do say the beach for sure.

This post was edited

Some nudist clubs are nice, while others are nothing but a pool, and parking lot. I like a nice club, also a spot on the beach, Natl Wildlife Refuge, and also a private place in the country. Yes, a bit scary if you think you might get caught for public nudity, but it is a thrill. tiochucho1@yahoo.com

This post was edited

I have been a nudist for over 40 years and sadly, have only been to three "nudist clubs". My experience from visiting these clubs was mixed with positive and negative feelings.
My nude beach experiences have been much more positive. I know there are many creepers and pervs, but I just chalk it up to you have to take the good with the bad. Those types of individuals also exist in textiled society as well. Overall, a nice quiet weekday at Hippie Hollow is about as good as it gets!
Being nude in a hidden spot in the forest can be fun, especially if you are young and enjoy the thrill and adventure. As an old fart I guess I now like the beach and try to avoid the critters and mosquitoes that usually lurk in the forest.
Finally, personally, I prefer my own private backyard and house the most!

This post was edited

I shouldn't decide yet, I've only been to nudist clubs, I want to try nudist beaches and larger nudists resorts first.

This post was edited

sometimes I like romantic meal with my wife, sometimes large tables with my friends.

I love the beach and forest walks alone or in groups according to my mood.
The result is the same that I be naked or dressed. (Sorry for the translation)

This post was edited