RE: eating all meals naked

I enjoy having breakfest,lunch and dinner in the nude its more comfortable and relaxing..

This post was edited

If I happen to be nude when hungry, I don't dress to eat. If I'm clothed when hungry, I see no reason to undress before eating.

This post was edited

call me crazy but i see no need whatsoever in dressing to eat!

This post was edited

If we are home we are naked thus we are nude for most of our meals , but if we have guests or we are at the mils place its minimum shorts and singlet

This post was edited

When growing up in the textile world, at home we always had to wear a shirt for dinner. Later in life, even at the beach, to me I had to put a shirt on to eat. That remains with me to this day, I can be nude waist down to eat, but I need a shirt. One of my own quirks.

This post was edited

When growing up in the textile world, at home we always had to wear a shirt for dinner. Later in life, even at the beach, to me I had to put a shirt on to eat. That remains with me to this day, I can be nude waist down to eat, but I need a shirt. One of my own quirks.Here Here... Agree 100% just something about 'needing' a shirt on for food consumption.

This post was edited

I cook naked. And eat my meals naked.

This post was edited

I'm always 100% nude around the house doing everything else so why in the world would I stop and put on clothes just to eat? That just seams really silly to me.

This post was edited

have eaten naked when i have house to myslef and cooked nude 2

This post was edited

When I am home alone or with just my wife, I am generally naked and stay that way to eat.
If I am doing simple meal preparation, I do the same but put on a pair of shorts for serious cooking.

This post was edited