RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

For me I like a woman NOT shaved. I love a bush! There are woman who look good trimmed.

This post was edited

Big fan of shaved. both my wife and I are shaved

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...i like a thick full bush on a woman. The bigger the better. As lng as her pubes are thick and dense. if she has sparse and thin, whispy pubes, i think shaved looks better.... just my $.02

This post was edited

Shaved is nice. But in truth, I don't care what a lady wishes to do above the clit level - whatever makes her happy. Shaved where my tongue wants to be is preferred.

This post was edited

I think this one is totally a matter of personal preferance. I prefer my girl and I to be shaved. It looks and feels cleaner, she feels the same about it so it all works out :)

This post was edited

Unshaved

This post was edited

This discussion reminds me of a song by Fred Astaire, "Lets Call the Whole Thing Off":
You say shaved and I say trimmed,
You like a bush and I like waxed;
Shaved, trimmed, waxed, bush,
Lets call the whole thing off.

Oh, and to reply to a post somewhere in the middle of this whole conversation, I like vanilla. It's very basic and a good vanilla can stand by itself, but can accommodate a variety of toppings that allow for a fuller flavor that chocolate just over powers.
Dave

This post was edited

trimmed I'm happy with as long as its not a rain forestwhatever the girl feels comfy withunshaved seems to be making a comeback I saw Cameron Diaz and she spoke about it and was very open

This post was edited

Unshaved

This post was edited

Geez.....how many times you going to post this. We have been over and over and over this. Give it a break!!!! Pick another topic!

This post was edited