RE:Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

Totally smooth for males and females.

This post was edited
RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

In spite of the apparent enthusiasm for judging women in this way I still think it is thoroughly impertinent for men to express any opinion.
It also strikes me as being the thin end of the wedge towards objectifying women which ultimately leads to the sort of climate which condones indecent assault and justifies rape and worse to some men.

This post was edited

johngw wrote:
In spite of the apparent enthusiasm for judging women in this way I still think it is thoroughly impertinent for men to express any opinion.

Well, I think it's okay for men to express their opinions, as long as they make it clear that it's simply their opinion, in the same sense that people might say "I don't like modern art" or "I don't like car-chase movies" or "I generally don't care for rose wines."

Similarly, I think it's okay for women to say that they prefer men without beards, or with beards, or with moustaches but not beards.

You're simply expressing what your tastes are. But we cross the line when we say "all men should shave their beard hair" or "all men should have beards" or "all women should shave their pubes (or armpits, or whatever)" or "all women should leave their body hair unshaved."

So, ladies, do what you want. You'll never be able to please everybody, but you can always please yourself.

This post was edited

I'm in favor of all women regardless of whether they shave or not.

This post was edited

Traildoc nailed it!

This post was edited

I prefer some hair. In my opinion it just looks so much better.

This post was edited

I say whatever she likes/prefers.

This post was edited

Agree with TrailDoc. But if I must say, It depends on the anatomy of the woman. Some look just wonderful natural and some are, well, just a little too hairy. Some look great smooth and some are more appealing to me with tidy hair. BUT, most importantly its what the lady feels most comfortable with.

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...

My personal preference is for shaved. As I like to be able to see everything without having to go "hunting." But it is up to the individual.

That being said, I have seen more than a few pictures of people who are 99.9% shaved/waxed smooth leaving just a few hairs. Und I can't help but wonder why?

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...

Isn't it irrelevant what we think? Surely this is a personal choice for the woman? I think any man who "demands" that their lady looks a certain way should not have the luxury of being with a woman.

This post was edited