RE:Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

This is a question that does not arise in the naturist world. It can be answered on an aesthetic level or on personal preferences. I prefer unshaven pubes because it is more natural. This fleece, provided it is well maintained, thus keeps secret gardens.

This post was edited

As far as the aesthetic aspect is concerned I like to remember a passage in J.B.Priestly's novel "Lost Empires" at the point where the hero has his first sexual experience.

I even had time to wonder why painters could have offered us a sort of pinkish pulp instead of tha dark triangle of pubic hair which gave the intricate pale rose-and-gold modelling of the body the final sharp accent it needed.Chapter five of book two

This post was edited

Shaved for sure - smooth is sexy and the feel is incredible. I try to stay shaved around and below too. Will post a shaving video soon since overdue to smooth out. Let you know when post. I invite you women to post more too including videos of shaving.

This post was edited

No doubt....I much prefer shaved pubes!! ...and hate hair in my mouth!!

This post was edited

Being a smoothie myself, I prefer shaved.

This post was edited

Thats so awesome she gave you that opportunity!!

This post was edited

I so appreciate and shaved woman! No hair to get in my mouth!!

This post was edited

I always prefer shaved

This post was edited

Shaved, though I'm fine with a good trim. I find a full blown forest to be a turn-off.

John aka cobeacbum

This post was edited

I agree Im definitely a full bush person much more to explore

This post was edited