When nude I always have to pee

I'm doing this research for my wife.
In recent years, she feels like she has to pee whenever she isn't wearing panties. This happens whether it's sleeping nude, around the house or on the beach. I thought it was pretty strange, but I've seen it mentioned a few times here in discussions about sleeping nude. Recently she met a woman on a beach who lives in a naturist resort year-round with the same problem. This woman was considering some sort of surgery to address the issue.
This may have started with the onset of menopause; not really sure.
I'm wondering if anybody has found a way to reduce or eliminate this problem?

This topic was edited
RE: When nude I always have to pee

I'm not a doctor
I think she needs to see one rather than listen to advice from here.

This post was edited

I'm not a doctorI think she needs to see one rather than listen to advice from here.I agree, it's a problem in need of proffessional help.

This post was edited

This is a problem that a lot of women have and are too ashamed to consult a physician. They are always wet, they leave their seats wet, they leave everything smelling of urine but they think nobody notices because no one says anything. People are too embarrassed to say anything. Tell your wife to see a doctor. If she wants, I'm sure you can find a female physician specializing in this problem.

This post was edited

Definitely an Age related issue. My wife is the same nude or clothed.
Various test have not come up with any definitive cause or answers, however some doctors recommend pelvic floor muscle exercises to strengthen the muscles that control the gates.
My wife sees the funny side of it and calls herself a peapot.
Diabeties can also heighten the issue as in my case, but using the mind to control the urge helps in most cases but sometimes that doesn't work and one just has to go.
Its also why they have adult nappies for those with an incontinence problem. So its not something new.
Hope that helps.

This post was edited

There is never any leakage at all, so this might not be classified as incontinence. When she removes her panties and feels she has to pee, she actually does go if she tries. Then she's OK for awhile but it comes back. Interestingly, if she puts her panties back on without going to the toilet, the urge subsides.
Two things that occur to us is that it could be temperature related, as there is an initial cool period at first due to any evaporation. Or, it could be pressure related (pressure from snug panties or bathing suit) in which case Kegel exercises could help?
At first I thought this was pretty strange but I can relate. Brushing my teeth makes me have the urge to pee. Even if I brush right after peeing, I have to go again! And, if I try I can almost always actually pee again. It's so reliable that I stick a toothbrush in my pocket whenever I go for lab tests involving a urine sample.

This post was edited

I have the same thing. For me at least, its psychological. I think I'm just more aware of the state of my bladder if I'm nude. Especially wandering around outside.

This post was edited

I'm not a doctorI think she needs to see one rather than listen to advice from here.
agreed

This post was edited