Hidden Beach Resort & Spa, Mexico

Trulya hidden treasure, Pampered and all inclusive. Nightly entertainment including neon body painting with live music. Nude pool volleyball during the day, Festivities every night, including multiple great restaurants for dinner. Life doesn't get much better than this. Anyone else experienced the good life at HBR?

This topic was edited
RE: Hidden Beach Resort & Spa, Mexico

This is good to hear. My wife and I just booked a visit for March of next year. this is going to be our first time there. Do you have any advice on our first visit. We have always visited resorts in Jamaica.

This post was edited

A friend and I spent a week at Hidden Beach last January, and we're returning for ten days next January. It is a wonderful experience. The facilities are great and the staff is amazing. HB is connected to a much larger textile resort, (the name of which escapes me at the moment) where you'll find several great restaurants and bars where you can eat and drink as much as you like at no additional cost. There is also one restaurant and poolside bar on the nude side for your clothes free enjoyment. One evening you should reserve a palapa (not sure that's the correct term) for dinner; it is a neat experience. Ask America, the wonderful concierge, about it. She will take great care of you.

This post was edited

The adjacent resort is "El Dorado Seaside Suites" but it is a textile resort.

This post was edited

HBR is a delightful resort we have been every new years since it opened in 03, arriving again dec 29th, they truly know how to pamper the guests

This post was edited

it was my first expereince in a nude resort, my dad and i had reservation for the el dorado resort, when we arrive we were told that the rooms were not ready and if we wanted we could stay at the hidden beach resort which was next door. we were tired from the flight so we tooked the offer. after checking in our room we went to the swimming pool and were greeted by other couples. this was paradise, the ice cold beer, the food, the staff were amazing. at nites there was shows and of the body painting. we met people from several states as well from over seas.

This post was edited

Great! Something else to add to my bucket list!

This post was edited