RE: Curious about uncircumcised penis

Mine looks completely different to my flaccid state when it shrinks in the cold water! You would almost think it was someone else's! Even I'm still astounded by it haha my foreskin tends to shrivel up a lot and look more pointy, where as when it's normal, it's more relaxed and spread evenly.

This post was edited

Mine looks completely different to my flaccid state when it shrinks in the cold water! You would almost think it was someone else's! Even I'm still astounded by it haha my foreskin tends to shrivel up a lot and look more pointy, where as when it's normal, it's more relaxed and spread evenly.Hahaah! I thought i was the only one. Cold and warm....its like two different penises! Annoys the shit out of! lol

This post was edited

This is a little strange, but I do have a question about foreskin: when you swim nude and on those occasions that there is shrinkage, does foreskin stay the same size while the penis gets smaller? And then does it hang much lower than the penis?

This post was edited

This is a little strange, but I do have a question about foreskin: when you swim nude and on those occasions that there is shrinkage, does foreskin stay the same size while the penis gets smaller? And then does it hang much lower than the penis?
Mine stays the same

This post was edited

cold or warm my penis head goes inside with a lot of foreskin overhang love it

This post was edited

When experiencing heavy shrinkage, my penis will take onan ampoule-like shape. I think it's prettycommon and natural for uncircumsized males.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This is a little strange, but I do have a question about foreskin: when you swim nude and on those occasions that there is shrinkage, does foreskin stay the same size while the penis gets smaller? And then does it hang much lower than the penis?To be honest I never really looked but I suppose it does.

This post was edited

Yes, teh skin does look a like there is a lot more there

This post was edited
RE:Curious about uncircumcised penis

Not a strange question at all. For me it goes along with the rest of the size, if it get excited it grows or if it gets cold shrinks down with it. The foreskin and the rest work together as a team lol.

This post was edited