RE: Less people talking?

I don't know that I would blame it on old men. There are lots of young perverts too. The bad part is, as a single male I get lumped in with the douchebags so it makes life tough for me. I don't post any nude photos publicly because of those problems. Believe it or not, this is the best site I have seen so far...

This post was edited

Increasing numbers of people seem to be joining the site and are not the least bit interested in conversation but - rather - looking at pics and getting their jollies off. I can count on one hand the numbers of nudists who maintain meaningful conversation with us.

Im a shy in the word and on this site and its hard to try and make friends as it is. then i get some people that just is not nice and i feel that i should not post a lot on here.

This post was edited

Increasing numbers of people seem to be joining the site and are not the least bit interested in conversation but - rather - looking at pics and getting their jollies off. I can count on one hand the numbers of nudists who maintain meaningful conversation with us.The site owner looks like to be more interested in pushing the photos against the nudist life style as they tempt you to pay to see 241,670 photos and the groups are in the order with the most photos first.

This post was edited

Yes you are right. People on this site are forthe most part intelligent on being nude. But, if you look attheir profile and find an old man well that is what you get.If you click on the profile and find that it is Blocked. Thenyou know the old man has been hassaling them.Easy.
NO! if YOUclick on a profile and find it
blocked that means YOU are blocked. Why are so afraid
of us old men? Was your daddy mean to you?

This post was edited

Is it me, or is it seem like people returning to thiswebsite are diminishing? I believe that it might have something todo with a new censorship rules and inability to post pictures inthe groups. Or am I mistaken?
Hi I'm one of those people who has some problems with the site as I
access it by smartphone. It's only parts of the site, but I am
interested in what others have to say.
I agree with your current issues as I have the same issues as
well. The only internet I have is through a smartphone as well and
I no longer believe that these phones are all that smart anymore
because they seem to be nothing but problems.

This post was edited

It would be great if they had a mobile app that you can download
that was compatible with the chat room from your phone. So many
more people are using phones for just about anything on the
internet or whatever that you would think that they would be more
apt to try to be as compatible as they could and keep up.

This post was edited

Recent updates? I'm on this site almost daily and I haven't noticed any recent updates. Did I miss something? I use a lap top so maybe the changes only affected smart phones and androids. Please clue me in. Thanks.

This post was edited

For what it's worth, I was a member back in 2007 then rejoined last year. I seem to remember similar concerns about less participation but in reality I think it just is random at any given time.Overall membership is larger than it was in 2007.I think a few modernizations on the site would be nice especially in the area of portable devices. But this is still the best true nudist site out there and the owners have worked hard at keeping it a real nudist site.
X's 2

This post was edited