Naked-Blocked

One of those weeks where you believe it's going to be quiet around the house after work. Finally you get home and get to do what you wanted to all day, get yourself and the wife declothed.
Then your wifes textile girlfriend drops in. So you reclothe yourself in a quick while the Mrs. briskly goes upstairs to dress.
Next day our son calls and says he's leaving out for a 10 week USA Canada tour and would like to stop by. Why sure son. Clothes go back on. Next night is was a different son. Actually I think he needed some home cooking and restock some food at his place out of our pantry.
Always glad to see everyone but I can only describe it as one thing... Naked-Blocked!

This topic was edited
RE: Naked-Blocked

That's life. My son lives with me and I have to be dressed when he's around. So I can only be naked when he's at work - except when visitors and workmen call round or I have to go out. As I said, that's life. I'm envois of those who can be naked 24/7.

This post was edited

One of those weeks where you believe it's going to be quiet around the house after work. Finally you get home and get to do what you wanted to all day, get yourself and the wife declothed. Then your wifes textile girlfriend drops in. So you reclothe yourself in a quick while the Mrs. briskly goes upstairs to dress.Next day our son calls and says he's leaving out for a 10 week USA Canada tour and would like to stop by. Why sure son. Clothes go back on. Next night is was a different son. Actually I think he needed some home cooking and restock some food at his place out of our pantry. Always glad to see everyone but I can only describe it as one thing... Naked-Blocked!Haha ... yup Rock ... happens here every so often.
We'll be out and about, running errands, taking in a movie, shopping and what not ... when we both look at each other and say ... "I'm done wearing these damn clothes. Let's go home and get naked." Seems just as we get home and get naked, the cell phone blows up with texts. "Can you pick up a sick grandkid. Can you please take a grandkid to practice. Can you please pick a grandkid up from practice. Can we stop by for just a minute (usually a lot longer than that!). Can you watch the kids tonight, or over the weekend while we go and have some fun"... OR ... the nice, younger neighbor lady or the ol' guyacross the street feels like coming over to talk.
Love our grandkids and girls to death but damn ... they do more Naked-Blocking than they realize! :D
I guess it's better than the alternative; they could not come around at all and we don't want that to happen! ;-)

This post was edited

One of those weeks where you believe it's going to be quiet around the house after work. Finally you get home and get to do what you wanted to all day, get yourself and the wife declothed. Then your wifes textile girlfriend drops in. So you reclothe yourself in a quick while the Mrs. briskly goes upstairs to dress.Next day our son calls and says he's leaving out for a 10 week USA Canada tour and would like to stop by. Why sure son. Clothes go back on. Next night is was a different son. Actually I think he needed some home cooking and restock some food at his place out of our pantry. Always glad to see everyone but I can only describe it as one thing... Naked-Blocked!

Glad I am nude raising my sons and they are nude with me; don't have to worry about clothes

This post was edited

That's life. My son lives with me and I have to be dressed when he's around. So I can only be naked when he's at work - except when visitors and workmen call round or I have to go out. As I said, that's life. I'm envois of those who can be naked 24/7.Really? Wow. My dad had no problem going naked in front of me. He wasn't a nudist, but would just step out of the shower and cross the room like it was nothing. He was usually in just underwear the rest of the time. But reading these stories I am so glad I have no kids or parent living with me and can be nude whenever I want! I've had roommates before that nude-blocked me so I understand how frustrating that can be!

This post was edited

Well we ended up the week abut like we started. The wife gets home from her store Saturday after lunch and takes her clothes off. Couple hours later she asked me if I wanted to go visit the neighbors. Ok dear. Clothes go back on. Just one of those textile weeks.
What ya going to do?

This post was edited

Since my mother moved in with us last year for us to help with her care, naked time has ground to an almost halt. She does not approve of it so we will not force it upon her out of respect.

This post was edited

I get blocked all too often. There are days when I think that I will have some quality nude time then all hell breaks loose. Workmen will be here, our son will drop by, wife has other plans, etc. Some day it will be better.

This post was edited

My wife and I are going through the process of becoming foster
parents. This will be my biggest nude block ever.The funniest
thing I heard recently was a quote from a woman talking about
nudity was; quote "If we had meant to be nude, we would have been
born that way". Really? I would love to know what she was wearing and
how, when she was born.

This post was edited