RE: My wife naked

Well, it sounds like you are hoping for validation that you picked a good one. Nothing wrong with that, except do you really need validation? You know she's the best, right?

This post was edited

Normal, post a pic :-)

This post was edited

I think everyone looks but hopefully it's not in a checking out kind of way, just the same as you'd comment on how someone looks in a textile environment. If it's something that you get off on then I don't think this is the site to discuss that. At the end of the day, we should be proud of what we have and to hell with all those little flaws.

This post was edited

Whenever its a outdoor naturism, u r bound to b seen by some or other people nearby... So don't worry if someone is watching ur wife or u in buff... Better enjoy!

This post was edited

I and my wife are nudists. We spent some time nude at home or near the beach. I like when other guys look at her. It is normal or not?I say it's normal. No big deal.

This post was edited

I and my wife are nudists. We spent some time nude at home or near the beach. I like when other guys look at her. It is normal or not?I think everyone wonders what friends look like naked. So it's only curiosity to take a look when they are. I think it is a natural instinct.I agree with Purrs: how to avert one's eyes, as a nudist, is just part of the skills we must all develop, until the day we realize it is okay and natural to look.

This post was edited

I agree with your comment and we should not be self by covering our bodied by any clothes.

This post was edited

My late wife and my present wife textile people and wouldn't be caught nude any where!! But my first wife was a very pretty lady and she turned a lot of heads clothed, the lady I am married to now is 65 and she can still turn a head or two!! I think it is just more normal for men to turn a head and look at a pretty woman!! I still turn my head to a pretty lady!!

This post was edited

My wife and I were home, nude and discussing past nudist activities and our individual likes and dislikes when shemade the comment. "You like others to see me naked"My answer was I love to see your beautiful body naked and feel proud when your naked in a social environment and you are seen by others when you are happy in a natural and relaxed way. But I detest the morons who stare at her with their lustful thoughts.She also hates the guys that look at her when they think she is not looking at them and will not make eye contact with her when she eyeballs them. This really creeps her out and makes her feel uncomfortable.
Completely agree with everything you say. I love it when my wife shows off her beautiful body. I just wish some men were more mature. She's not just going to have sexy with you because she's naked. Grow up

This post was edited

Sure, it is normal, I think you all like to admire others nude.

This post was edited