a good way to start the day

I always start my day by reading the paper in bed after streaking out to get it from the curbside box. I curl back up in bed to read it and do the crossword. Yesterday's clue for 1 ACROSS was 'undressed' and of course the 4 word answer was 'nude' a great way to start the day.

This topic was edited
RE: a good way to start the day

That would be way to much focusing and brain power for me at 6am
facing a 10 hr work day. Shower, coffee in bed with the Mrs and then intimate time. Then geared for the day.

This post was edited

We only get the paper on Sundays. My wife likes reading the paper ... I get the news off the internet ... so, I end each day and start each day naked and most times, I'm catching up on current events on the internet. Most days I'm up and at it by 6 am but there are days that I do sleep in until 7! :D

This post was edited

A good way to start the day ....
We are currently on a driving trip up the west coast. I've started the last two days ... waking up nude, making some coffee in the room, opening the sliding glass door fully, opening the curtains fully and sitting and listening and watching the waves crash on the beach and enjoying my coffee!
I'd really like to start my day this way ... everyday! ;-)

This post was edited

A good way to start the day ....We are currently on a driving trip up the west coast. I've started the last two days ... waking up nude, making some coffee in the room, opening the sliding glass door fully, opening the curtains fully and sitting and listening and watching the waves crash on the beach and enjoying my coffee!I'd really like to start my day this way ... everyday! ;-)Sounds like heaven to me!

This post was edited

i don't really get to streak to get the paper, if the delivery guys aim is off i might have to go 2 - 3 steps. most of the time all i do is open the door , reach down and grab the paper.

This post was edited

Enjoying a cup of coffee nude on the deck (when it warms up) is my best start.

This post was edited