Lafayette LA

I guys. I'm nudist from Lafayette. Or just outside of Lafayette, in Scott. Anybody nearby want to meet up for s beer or two. Maybe some naked fishing

This topic was edited
RE: Lafayette LA

Would love to get together with fellow nudists for a nude cookout or party!

This post was edited

When are you free message me!

This post was edited

Interested in getting a nudist group together?

This post was edited

A nude cookout or just a gathering with like minded folks

This post was edited

Any idea how to put this together to get some attendance and a location to meet?

This post was edited

Sounds like fun man. Where do u fish nude nearby?

This post was edited

I'd love to...

This post was edited

I'd love to...

This post was edited

I'd love to...

This post was edited

Any idea how to put this together to get some attendance and a location to meet?This was attempted in NOLA area. Many people commented about wanting to do something, but the two attempts did not prove overly successful. You have to be ready for the possibility of it just being 2-3 that show up. If you have other options of inviting people that may be of help. Of course, the option of Indian Hills was/is there for people around here, but this was an alternative and could actually have helped some in going to IH. There were two home events for watching football. The two who actually stepped up to host did not live in NOLA city, but I didn't think the drive was bad for getting to have a house event. Knowing that it will probably not have a huge amount of people attend, someone with a smaller home or apartment could easily host as well. The cookout part would clearly have to be in an area that it is allowed. First get someone to offer a spot. Get someone else willing to help cohost. Promote and encourage through here.Good Luck!!!!

This post was edited