- Did you love it there? The pine trees. the lake. the nice people. some old men with old men jokes.
- Smart on you to finally get your own. If you can't get them at Rouse's , making them yourself is a good option. I don't care for the...
- Really, an email message asking ME about being a BLACK MALE at Indian Hills? and people wonder why I don't come here much!
- Yes they are friendly there and the natural surroundings are actually good for being alone or with others in. While I like the options for overnight...
- Any idea how to put this together to get some attendance and a location to meet? This was attempted in NOLA area. Many people commented about wanting...
It's best to say I'm moderate for some think I'm liberal and others conservative. Reading is fun when it isn't a textbook. I admire Pinterest users from a distance, but I like attempting to be crafty. Cooking is a chore for me, but I enjoy making ice cream. I finished my Christian Education Masters degree in May 2015, and I'm open to where I'll live for a career job...just hope it isn't cold! rnI ventured into social nudism after forcing myself to learn to accept seeing myself nude. With PCOS, I tend to want to be negative about what God has given me. Nudism has helped me realize at times that the package isn't my value. However, I do struggle with this mentally some still.
Anonymous - 47
- 5' 3"
- Income Level
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
For Friend Connection: People to hangout with doing textile and non-textile things in the area. Would be nice to have people that go to Indian Hills or other places together. Need to be able to talk about things other than nudism though. I generally want to unwind when on this site, so I don't engage in many heavy conversations. NOTE***Saying yes to friend requests only for those who give actual reason, have spoken with in chat, or are local. rnFor Romantic Connection: I would like to meet someone who I share compatibility, someone who compliments my personality by taking away the bad and adding to the good. His location is variable because I do not have to stay in the New Orleans area. I have lived in the Houston and Dallas area, and I have family in Arkansas. He must be an active Christian, but not a fundamentalist without love. Affection, humor, and intelligence are important.
I love playing board games with others, talking to people of all ages, walking in the woods, watching the waves crashing in the water, collecting cute duck items, planning children's lessons, praying for my siblings, keeping contact with old friends, caring for other's dogs, attending community events, and finding new ways to do things.
Animated, Musicals, Rom-Coms, some slapstick
Classical, Country, Christian, Top 40, Jazz, Folk