RE: Crawfish Season

verda, la is 175 miles from baton rouge, quite a ways to go for a crawfish boil. indian hills is a lot closer for me, gryphons nest is even closer

This post was edited

verda, la is 175 miles from baton rouge, quite a ways to go for a crawfish boil. indian hills is a lot closer for me, gryphons nest is even closer

This post was edited

Yeah but, how many nudist crawfish boils have you been to? I started this thread/idea and I sure aint driving to New Orleans area for a boil, when one can be set up more central to the state for others to get to. I will be down in the Verda area tomorrow as a matter of fact. I just wish I had a little more info on where this place is down there, so I might at least drive past to get an idea of where to find it. There are places around there where crawdads can be purchased for reasonable prices, too.

This post was edited

I'm still wanting to know about this place near Verda, and if it is open for nudist activities or not. Anyone know where it might be found or if it is open or not?

This post was edited

Same here. That would be pretty cool, if its still around that is.

This post was edited

What a shame. We could use more places like this all over the state.

This post was edited

Coming up on another crawdad season again. Who is ready for it? I know I sure am, as well as my girlfriend. Maybe this year some of us can get together for a nude crawdad boil, somewhere central to the state so more can have the chance to attend.

This post was edited

Tired of waiting on anybody else on this. I bought me a new 80 quart pot with a basket and lid last Saturday. Got it seasoned up and cleaned out yesterday. Filled it with water and got it to a good rolling boil for about 15 minutes. Going today to get sack of crawdads, so I can get'em cleaned up and ready for a Hot Tub Party Louisiana Style tomorrow. Anybody in the area want to join can bring a sack of them and the seasonings and I will cook'em up for you. But since this is going to take place out in my yard, it won't be a clothing optional event like I would like it to be. Chain link fences don't make for much privacy. If interested, let me know, SOON.

This post was edited

Smart on you to finally get your own. If you can't get them at Rouse's , making them yourself is a good option. I don't care for the critters myself, but I support your efforts to try to get this happening. Hopefully people with a house with land or good fence will be able to volunteer in the future. I'm sure Indian Hills wouldn't object to a boil out there. Or two posts above the guy mentioned a place...but that would take effort and commitment from people which sadly isn't as likely.

This post was edited

Crawfish season is once again upon us. I got the seasonings already for the first pot full of the year.

This post was edited