Hairy backs?

I hate the hairy patches on my back , I try get them waxed regularly. Anyone else in the same boat

This topic was edited
RE: Hairy backs?

I love men ith hairy backs !!

I hate the hairy patches on my back , I try get themwaxed regularly. Anyone else in the same boat

This post was edited

My back is hairy. I hate it but my wife likes it so Im stuck with it.

This post was edited

I hate the hairy patches on my back , I try get them waxed regularly. Anyone else in the same boatHair removal cream, in the beard care section at Wal-Mart, Target, or wherever you get your toiletries. If your hair is thick, you might have to use it twice. Use an old rag to wipe it off in the shower with the water running, but don't use a nice washcloth or towel, it will never be nice again. -Rich

This post was edited

I am a hairy bloke and I have it too. But as I have gotten older and as the young guys go smooth, I actually like it. And I like to see other guys with it too. Embrace it men!

This post was edited

I've heard several women say that they don't like hairy backs and many have said that they love hairy chests. Therefore, I keep my chest hair natural but I have my back trimmed with a barber's clippers.

This post was edited

Men should keep all the hair Gd gave them!

This post was edited

hate body hair - smoothie here, use a bodygroomer and the more you repeat the process the less it returns.

This post was edited

I love all the hair there is on a man naturally, one may call them bears, but I like them to be natural.

This post was edited

I love all the hair there is on a man naturally, one may call them bears,Andthe swingersmay call them chimpanzees.

This post was edited

I hate the hairy patches on my back , I try get them waxed regularly. Anyone else in the same boat

Growing up I was always told grass doesn't grow on the playground. I always like playing with those who avoided the play ground and hung out in the grass and trees.

This post was edited