It's time for another (almost) naked bar night!!

Hey guys, just giving you an early heads up. Exactly one month from today, on March 19th 2016 Bullet Bar in Burbank will be having another one of their famous once in awhile cocksocks events. You need wear nothing more than shoes and a sock on your cock...that's it!! It is a very fun way to spend a night in a bar almost naked. So mark it down in your calendar, pick out your special sock, and join me rocking out with you cock out (almost). $5.00 cover charge. There should be a clothes check too (as I recall it was free). If you have more questions, feel free to ask me. Here is the event flyer: https://www.bulletbarla.com/images/posters/events/2016-03-19_cocksocks_vertical_lrg.jpg

This topic was edited
RE: It's time for another (almost) naked bar night!!

I forgot to mention that the city of L.A. has had the street out front of the bar tore up for awhile. I am not sure if that will still be the case or not in March, but they had these huge walls up so that you could drive right by and not even know you passed the bar. So something to be aware of. https://www.bulletbarla.com/parking.html

This post was edited

I noticed that this site seems to have a bug in the feed where it skips over days worth of post for some reason. So just posting this in case people didn't see this message. In the past this event has been often last minute and hasn't had much notice, so this time I want to make sure people have lots of advanced notice so they can come out and make some new friends. It's a very fun event. I've been to three of these and have never had a bad time! :)

This post was edited

REMINDER..just a few more days to get your sock ready. Another cock sock event is almost upon us THIS SATURDAY March 19th 2016. Hope to see (almost) all of you there!! https://www.bulletbarla.com/images/posters/events/2016-03-19_cocksocks_vertical_lrg.jpg

This post was edited

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!! Get out an extra sock and slap it on your cock and head on down to The Bullet for another fun filled evening!

This post was edited

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!! Get out an extra sock andslap it on your cock and head on down to The Bullet for another funfilled evening!
I see they have more of these coming up. Would straight guys feel
out of place there? Because I feel a little awkward looking at the website.

This post was edited

Atten: This isNOT an ( almost ) naked bar night! I went last month to try and only7 guys out of 200 were naked. You should not market it as such. I will say it is a fun bar and nice guys were there.

This post was edited

Atten: This isNOT an ( almost ) naked bar night! I went last month to try and only7 guys out of 200 were naked. You should not market it as such. I will say it is a fun bar and nice guys were there.I had the same experience at this bar when we went there after having dinner in that hood. Fun place, but definitely not a nudist crowd at all!

This post was edited

I wouldn't say a straight guy would feel all that comfortable there. It's def a gay bar, with gay sex vids running (or baseball, that was interesting).

This post was edited