- A Thin Line Between Love and Hate - The Persuaders (and later The Pretenders)
- Someday We'll be Together - Diana Ross & The Supremes
- Improvised choreography performed.
- Nobody's Love - Maroon 5 (In the U.S., Cilla is known mainly as a singer of cover versions of U.S. original artists, ha!)
- Not if it doesn't constrict and hold blood (it would turn purple). They don't make them large enough for me, darnit. (1.5" dia)
- Hair gets me aroused, especially black and gray, whew! Just my taste :)
- Avoid asking directions. (a rule for most men)
54, No. California native, enjoy relaxed socializing, cool movies, camping, walking and driving around. Now I get to discover OHIO! I'm always naked at home, though I do like to get outside, I can't do the naked sunbathing thing. (all I do is burn - and feel bored), or desert heat. More into cool coastlines and mountains. Not afraid of getting a little dirty or smelly camping out, that's just real life. Morning person!
Anonymous - 57
- 5' 10"
- Income Level
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Intelligent, thoughtful guys who are simply most comfortable naked at home or at friend's, relaxing or having fun w games; and who also enjoy getting out and about to enjoy outdoors, places and people. *Please Read* - If you want to chat me up and/or friend me, thank you, but please have at least one picture and something to say on your profile. DO NOT PM or Friend me if you have no info/pics or a Private Profile. I will just assume you aren't interested in anything but cam and I'm not interested in that, thx. BTW, my tatts are not new, so i would prefer not to go on about them in detail.
Coffee, arts, liberal politics, regional culture, learning about all kinds of stuff, NPR. I have cats, but I like dogs, too. Rodents or snakes... not so much. I think all birds should be wild, period.
Suspense, documentaries, clever comedies, classics, historical dramas, etc. - smart but not too artsy, nothing too gruesome or twisted (i.e. slasher horror or anything by Lynch or Croenenberg, sorry!)rnA random selection of faves off the top of my head: Being John Malkovich, A Face in the Crowd, True Stories, The Usual Suspects, Alien, To Kill a Mockingbird, Il Postino, Funny People, The Queen, Casino Royale (the new one), Monsters, Inc., Volver, The Artist, Blade Runner...
Eclectic - bluegrass to latin to singer-songwriter to 80s rock to old Broadway, with a few other genres thrown in for good measure.
Parents who take parenting seriously, and teachers who take teaching seriously but with humor; they are caretaking our future! Rock on.