RE: Nudism and my hatred for bras

By the way I am almost always commando.;)Karen

Haha love your attitude. Commando is always a good look.

This post was edited

Over the years of being a nudist I have grown more out of love with bras. There are time I have to wear clothes, weather for work or just shopping at the mall but even still I find myself hating those things. I think to myself is this just me or do the two go hand in hand. If a guests come over the house and I need to dress.. No bra. If I go out to the mall.. No bra. Work is the only place I see not option but to wear one but even then u wish I didn't. Is this my own belief or do many nudist women feel this way. My mother seems to love bras but doesn't always wear them. Looking for more responses from the female nudists here or even married men who's wife might have an opinion on this. Thought?there is argument on both sides about the pros and cons of wearing a bra. Some say it weakens the body muscles that support the breast and you sag sooner wearing a bra. Others say not having the support causes the droop. I think it all depends on your size and what kind you wear. I like how some bras are made that are snug but not tight that feel like I'm being caressed and held but nottight and stiff almost feels like someone is walking around cupping them for you and that, to me, is the best feeling and how a bra should feel. So I suggest you try different makes of bras and you might find one you like.

Yes, I have also heard both sides to it. There are some bras I like. Usually thinner ones without underwire.

This post was edited

At home where nothing unless someone comes over which is very rare. My husband loves to see a woman with no bra and encourages me to go brakes in public. I think he just likes to show me off to other men, but I feel I don't look good enough i but I feel I don't look good enough, even though he tells me I do. I have no problem being nude around our nudist friends but around non-nudists I feel uncomfortable.Karen

Usually in public I don't mind helping brakes, but around a friends, or guests of my parents I too get a little uncomfortable being without a bra

This post was edited

My wife hates them and takes them off as soon as she gets through the door!

This post was edited

I always thought that it was a given that every woman did that as soon as they got home.

Haha or at least in the late evening when it's time to unwind before bed

This post was edited

At home where nothing unless someone comes over which is very rare. My husband loves to see a woman with no bra and encourages me to go brakes in public. I think he just likes to show me off to other men, but I feel I don't look good enough i but I feel I don't look good enough, even though he tells me I do. I have no problem being nude around our nudist friends but around non-nudists I feel uncomfortable.KarenLove how this post has grown , and all the bra haters are coming out to let it all out, so to speak! I'm with Karens's husband to be comfy, and show them off anytime. They look wonderful. When this long thread on bras gets going, I'm sure there will be a collection of TN women coming together as in the 60's for a good old fashioned 'bra burning' day. I think it would be a nice activity to add to the Burning Man event week each year!! Have fun,,,, struggle through wearing those nasty tight fitting things for another day.

Oh I would love a bra biting event at burning man.. Or even central park lol

This post was edited

I am not fond of bras either. I am not terribly big so i often get away without one. If I do wear them, its in a romantic context and I'm wearing lingerie. If I do wear one I prefer the light, front-fastening type or a sports bra for working out. Overall, I prefer to make do with camisole or a tank top. If people can tell, I don't care. I'm not flaunting it so I feel like I don't owe an apology or explanation to a sole.People in the US are hung up on "what other people are doing" which is very weird in a society that prides itself on individual freedom. One only has to look at the recent wave of "anti-transgender bathroom laws". Why do some people think that persecuting a monority is defending others? (OK I'm waaay off topic). My basic point is, if you cover your self properly, I think its fine to not wear a bra, no matter your size.I've found women who are larger tend to like what bras do for them. I say rock on sister!

Yeah I find that not wearing one for comfort reasons or not wearing one for style are two different things. Some dresses just look better without a bra. But I can understand if you have large breasts that you may need one for comfort.

And thank you. I'll rock on indeed ha

This post was edited

My wife hates them with a passion! She is a C cup. She's now retired and rarely wears one unless we are going to some formal affair. She and I both don't care what others think! I happen to enjoy seeing her go braless! We have nieces that are grown, and have A or AA cup breasts! I am very envious of them, since they never wear a bra and won't sag as they get older!

My mother is the same way.. Retired and rarely has one in unless it's something formal. Even if I have my friends over at home she won't bother to put something on (which no one would complain lol) but if it does show to much she might out another top on.

This post was edited

[Oh I would love a bra biting event at burning man.. Or even central park lolYou got me laughing when you typed bra biting instead of bra burning! Or did you really mean bra biting??? LOL!

Haha sorry, burning

This post was edited

I am not fond of bras either. I am not terribly big so i often get away without one. If I do wear them, its in a romantic context and I'm wearing lingerie. If I do wear one I prefer the light, front-fastening type or a sports bra for working out. Overall, I prefer to make do with camisole or a tank top. If people can tell, I don't care. I'm not flaunting it so I feel like I don't owe an apology or explanation to a sole.People in the US are hung up on "what other people are doing" which is very weird in a society that prides itself on individual freedom. One only has to look at the recent wave of "anti-transgender bathroom laws". Why do some people think that persecuting a monority is defending others? (OK I'm waaay off topic). My basic point is, if you cover your self properly, I think its fine to not wear a bra, no matter your size.I've found women who are larger tend to like what bras do for them. I say rock on sister!I'm not fond of wearing bras, but they do help to hide nipple show through, and keep them from eventually sagging too much. I usually wear them while being active(sportsbras), or dress up!
Margo, you're awesome girl, sticking up for minorities with the bathroom use issue! Seems the US does have a problem with hypocrites n bigot's. Unfortunately it's everywhere!
I say to each herhis own!Alison

This post was edited