Nudism and my hatred for bras

Over the years of being a nudist I have grown more out of love with bras. There are time I have to wear clothes, weather for work or just shopping at the mall but even still I find myself hating those things. I think to myself is this just me or do the two go hand in hand. If a guests come over the house and I need to dress.. No bra. If I go out to the mall.. No bra. Work is the only place I see not option but to wear one but even then u wish I didn't. Is this my own belief or do many nudist women feel this way. My mother seems to love bras but doesn't always wear them. Looking for more responses from the female nudists here or even married men who's wife might have an opinion on this. Thought?

This topic was edited
RE: Nudism and my hatred for bras

Over the years of being a nudist I have grown more out of love with bras. There are time I have to wear clothes, weather for work or just shopping at the mall but even still I find myself hating those things. I think to myself is this just me or do the two go hand in hand. If a guests come over the house and I need to dress.. No bra. If I go out to the mall.. No bra. Work is the only place I see not option but to wear one but even then u wish I didn't. Is this my own belief or do many nudist women feel this way. My mother seems to love bras but doesn't always wear them. Looking for more responses from the female nudists here or even married men who's wife might have an opinion on this. Thought?hi, Linny. Despite not being a nudist, my wife absolutely hates bras. And home, always braless. Wearing them only when she has to go out for some reason. She tells me it annoys her too much.My contributuion! : )#

Hey jake, I know it's probably not only a nudist thing but for non nudists as well. I am curious though if her opinion on not wearing a bra at home changes when you have friends or company over. Does she still remain without a bra on or is that one of those times she will put one on?

This post was edited

My wife does not like them much either, but she has large ones so most of the time she wears them but if she knows no one is coming over and its just us hangin at the house she'll take it off. She also has larger nips so its noticeable if she is not wearing one. I much prefer to see any woman without one, and I enjoy her not wearing one too.

This post was edited

My wife hates them with a passion! She is a C cup. She's now retired and rarely wears one unless we are going to some formal affair. She and I both don't care what others think! I happen to enjoy seeing her go braless! We have nieces that are grown, and have A or AA cup breasts! I am very envious of them, since they never wear a bra and won't sag as they get older!

This post was edited

While my wife isn't into nudism, I do know she's always happy to get her bra off once she gets home.

This post was edited

Over the years of being a nudist I have grown more out of love with bras. There are time I have to wear clothes, weather for work or just shopping at the mall but even still I find myself hating those things. I think to myself is this just me or do the two go hand in hand. If a guests come over the house and I need to dress.. No bra. If I go out to the mall.. No bra. Work is the only place I see not option but to wear one but even then u wish I didn't. Is this my own belief or do many nudist women feel this way. My mother seems to love bras but doesn't always wear them. Looking for more responses from the female nudists here or even married men who's wife might have an opinion on this. Thought?My wife dislikes these types of forums but will give me her answers when I ask her for them.
She doesn't wear bras anymore and hasn't for about 20 years. She does wear bralettes when we have to go out. She's self conscious about jiggling and swaying. She's gone braless many times and finds guys acting like idiots while pretending not to be gawking, so she started wearing bralettes. At home, obviously never ... she's always naked unless we have company, that aren't nudists. If she wears sundresses, long or short, she's almost always braless. Her sundresses are the types that keep her breasts from moving too much.
She stop wearing bras, underwire bras, after I read a medical research story about bras leading to some serious health problems for women. My wife was getting fibroid cysts quite often and had to have a couple of them surgically removed to be biopsied. I kept telling her she needed to ditch the underwire bras and showed her the research story. I bought her some bralettes from Victoria Secret and she began wearing just those and threw out all her underwire bras. She's not had a fibroid cyst since! To make my request even more believable, our current MD, a female, told my wife that, that was the smartest move she's made and that she only wear bralettes as well and she's had breast augmentation surgery.
If guys could hold it together better ... I think more and more women would just ditch any article of clothing that restricts movement of their breasts and squashes them against the rib cage! ;-)

This post was edited

Over the years of being a nudist I have grown more out of love with bras. There are time I have to wear clothes, weather for work or just shopping at the mall but even still I find myself hating those things. I think to myself is this just me or do the two go hand in hand. If a guests come over the house and I need to dress.. No bra. If I go out to the mall.. No bra. Work is the only place I see not option but to wear one but even then u wish I didn't. Is this my own belief or do many nudist women feel this way. My mother seems to love bras but doesn't always wear them. Looking for more responses from the female nudists here or even married men who's wife might have an opinion on this. Thought?

This post was edited

My ex was not a nudist as such (occassional topless at beach) but usually to get new off as soon as She was inside especially if it was warm. I have a nudist friend who strips off the minute she gets inside the house and will only put a dressing gown on it it's a bit cool.
I notice that with my non nudist friends/couples that the smaller girls are often happy to go braless but the bigger ones still like some support (when I'm around )

This post was edited

What happened to the women of the 60's and 70's when they went into the street and burned their bras???

This post was edited

hahahaha ... late 60's, early 70's ... Di didn't burn her bra but she went without it many times! I'm not sure how her mother never found out or figured it out when she walked outta the house with her sweater or coat held up around her chest! She showed up at my house one day in my favorite lightweight sundress with nothing on underneath. I should have known then that she was good to go with nudism! hahahahaha

This post was edited

I hate to wear one at all but my big tits need some support at times and at work it's not optional. Small chested women might get away with it but I have big tits with nipples that stay hard a lot of the time. I feel self conscious.Karen

Thanks for your response Karen. Though my breasts may be on the smaller side I too have long nipples and tend to stay hard a lot so it's hard to go bra less with out them standing stiff lol

This post was edited