RE: Nudism and my hatred for bras

I'm a long time nudist and now retired so can remain braless most of the time. We live in a small conservative town so find that in many cases I need to put a bra on before we go out. Got to contain those sagging 38Cs! It comes off again when we get home.Louisethank you for your response Louise. i know what you mean when you talk of a small concervative town. When i visit my grandma in upstate NY, everyone knows everyone in her small town. There i will wear a bra.

This post was edited

I do think that being a nudist does affect your thoughts on all clothing, not just bras.
I have always had to wear a shirt and tie. For a long time, it was a suit and tie. I used to wear thick socks and lycra boxers. I actually liked the support and security they gave me.
My first steps down this road were to go commando when wearing jeans. That was a long time ago.
Now, the more I am naked the more I hate being clothed, and the feeling is getting stronger. I'm now commando 100% of the time. As soon as I finish work my tie, shoes and socks are off, and often as soon as it's safe my trousers are off. I then drive home in just my shirt which then comes off as soon as I'm in the door. I think I'm actually becoming allergic to clothes :-)
I think my nudity, and my relaxed attitude to it has definitely rubbed off on Mar. She has been a topless sunbather in our back garden since before I moved in with her (although it was originally my suggestion). However, apart from that she was always wearing a bra, even at home. She is a 'E' cup and always said that she needed support.She has never really liked bras, but wearing them was definitely the done thing.
These days, she's braless more and more, pretty much all the time at home. She very occasionally goes out topless, but I wouldn't be surprised with her increasingly relaxed state of mind, if she started doing it more often.

This post was edited

My wife hates wearing one she takes it off when home

This post was edited

Just recently I participated in the WNBR (world naked bike ride) with hundreds of others, while the theme of the ride was to promote bicycle safety, there were many and I mean many women who had "FREE THE NIPPLE" painted on their bodies, so I would say you're not alone

This post was edited