Weekend Plans?

We have plans for Saturday the 2nd, but nothing the rest of the Holiday weekend.Would be happy to host a naked pool party on Sunday the 3rd of July. If anyone is interested in joining us drop us a line and we'll come up with a time!!
Hope to see some of you on Sunday!!Mark and Dan

This topic was edited
RE: Weekend Plans?

Hope you have a great party! I will be in the Pacific Northwest in 80 degree weather. ;)

This post was edited

Naked pool party? You don't have to ask, just tell what time and I will be there.Bud

This post was edited

Sounds like fun! I would love to be there. Just name a time and what I can bring.

This post was edited

I would love to go but I'm "stuck" in NY enjoying 80deg weather. Hopefully next time!Enjoy!! It's pretty warm here, but we love the heat! Spending lots of time out in the pool. Drop us a line when you're back home again, plenty more time for naked pool time!

This post was edited

Hope you have a great party! I will be in the Pacific Northwest in 80 degree weather. ;)Poor Guy... We'll think of you as we're sweating our balls off!! lol No, really enjoy the heat...naked pool season is our favorite!Thanks for the reply... still plenty of time for naked pool time.

This post was edited

Thanks guys. We're having a few friends over Sunday as well. Naked pool time Laveen style!

This post was edited

Well if you need any help, let me know :-)

This post was edited