Naked Men in Phoenix

Flying solo Mar 13-mar 23

I will be flying solo coming up as my partner will be traveling. If anyone wants to possibly hangout or get some naked hot tub time in, hit me up and lets see if we can arrange something.

Visiting Scottsdale/Phoenix

Hi guys, I will be visiting Scottsdale area January 23 - 25 staying in a hotel if anyone is interested in hanging out

Hi Guys

Hi Guys, We're hosting a naked New Years Eve Party. It will be a Pot Luck BYOB, if you are interested in attending please send us a message and I will give you more details. We just wanted to get the information out there so you could get it on...

Copper Cactus Ranch 10/27-29

CCRs annual Halloween party will be a masquerade this year. If you have never been book your spot now! Ill be there and holding nude yoga classes during the day for those interested.

Latest Post
by  
In desperate need of a massage

Not sure if this is allowed, but worth a shot. Im having a lot of muscle pain due to a car accident a couple days ago. My teachers salary budget isnt allowing me to go to a massage place currently, but wanted to post on here to see if anyone has...

Nude hangouts july 26-aug 4

Will have the house to myself coming up so putting this out there if anyone would like to connect and maybe hangout. Or I can come to you. Have connected with a few of you off app so far. Hope to make more in person connections.

Latest Post
by  
New to the group

Hi, new to the group and this site. Just wanted to introduce myself. Live in north Phoenix. My partner is a social nudist when were in Palm Springs at the resorts or at a pool party but not so much otherwise. Looking forward to meeting other guys in...

Any plans for the weekend

Posted in the Arizona nudist group as well, but anyone up to any fun this weekend? Have a few tentative plans but thought Id see if anyone wanted to hangout and meet up.

Latest Post
by  
Nude hiking

Hey any nude hiking areas in Arizona or camping? And does anyone actually post on here ?

Nude hangout

Looking to potentially host some new nudist buds in my apartment in Chandler! Looking for some naked buddies to hang with!