Naked Men in Phoenix

Room for rent

Hello Phoenix friends! I have a room to rent in my home. Right now its fully furnished, but could be rented unfurnished as well. Hit me up if you are interested or know someone that might be. Fellow nudists Preferred!

Hello Guys

The pool is open. We don't do big parties anymore, too much work and too much money. We're about 90% retired so we can host weekday afternoons and evenings and weekends. You might have to be a little flexible but would love to meet some of...

North PHX roommate

Hello everyone, I'm looking at moving into a house and would rather room with a fellow nudist preferably in central or north phx. I don't have many things besides my bedroom stuff and a car. I'm also getting a puppy in September I'm...

Latest Post
by  
Spring 2021

Hallelujah Spring has arrived in Phoenix! We have some errands to run this morning then the goal is very simple, be nude from 1 pm today until Monday morning. The weather in a word this weekend is scrumptious! Looking forward to being much more...

Hello Guys

We hope you and yours have a very happy and healthy holiday season!! Happy Nude Year to you all !! Mark and Dan

Hey everyone

Just wondering if anyone in Phoenix has a steam room, sauna or hot tub they are willing to share. Thanks, Happy Holidays. Pete

Latest Post
by  
New to the group

Hi everyone I am new to the group and enjoy the lifestyle, I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Feel free to message me anytime Im in Gilbert

Latest Post
by  
Happy Holidays!!

Thanksgiving is done and now the Christmas tree is up and the house is decorated. Put lights on my cactus and got a notice from the HOA so down they come today, but regardless of a crappy 2020 let's be as festive as possible!

Sycamore Creek

Do most of the guys who come to Sycamore Creek thinks everyone wants sex? I come out here to enjoy nature and to relax in the sun and get a great tan. I would rather guys walk up to me and say Hello, how are you? And let's have a conversation...

Reviewing Member Profiles

Hi Everyone, We usually go through all the member profiles in the group once or twice a year and we delete those of you who have changed your profiles to private or have removed your pictures since joining. We also deleted the two guys who blocked...