Naked Men in Phoenix

Moving to Scottsdale

My husband & I are moving from gorgeous but cold Utah to put down permanent roots in AZ. Any advice on areas. We are zeroing in on Scottsdale but like Mesa too. We enjoy hosting and the home will have a private yard to allow for nude bbq and pool...

Hello Guys

We are thinking of having a naked Holiday Party...anyone interested? We don't have a date set yet, maybe a weekend day in December or January. Whatever works out best for the most guys. It will be like any other holiday party only naked!! Food,...

Latest Post
by  
Hello Guys

We are thinking of having a naked Holiday Party...anyone interested? We don't have a date set yet, maybe a weekend day in December or January. Whatever works out best for the most guys. It will be like any other holiday party only naked!! Food,...

Latest Post
by  
Hello Guys

We hope everyone is enjoying their Summer naked!! It would be great if more of you would submit pics to the group! We thank those that have! But you know the saying " A picture is worth a thousand words" LOL...very true though! Still hot...

Latest Post
by  
Hello Guys

We are hosting for naked sun and pool time. We're basically retired so can host weekdays (afternoons and evenings) and some weekends. We hope you'll join us!! You can post here of message us privately. Hope to see you soon... Mark and Dan

Well this time it's true!!

Hi Guys, I know we've said in the past that the pool is finally warming up... This time I think it's actually going to stay warmer!! lol Pool is up to 83 with perfect naked weather... Just FYI If you're interested in getting in some...

Hello Guys

Well the outdoor naked time is here!! We are enjoying the naked weather in our backyard, pool is warming up every day... we enjoy hosting if anyone would like to get together and enjoy some naked sunshine let us know. We need a couple of days notice...

Happy Nude Year!

Hope to see/meet everyone here that is willing this year in person!

Hello Guys

We just wanted to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!! We hope you have a great day with your favorite people!! We are thinking of having a naked holiday party, probably after Jan 1, just too much going on between now and then. Who would be...