Naked Men in Phoenix

VIsiting

Visiting this weekend. Any nudist events taking place?

Hi everyone

Im in California but visit neighboring states at times throughout the year. Is there any nudist hiking groups out in AZ? Any places you guys know about where one can hike in the nude without any issues?

Hello Guys

I just went through all the members here in our group. Those of you who changed your profile to Private after joining have been removed. Also, those of you who have deleted your pictures have been removed too. This is a private group and as you can...

Looking To Rent A Room in Phoenix Area

I am a 41 year old professional educated male looking to rent a room starting in March. I am moving from Albuquerque to Phoenix to start a new career. I am a nonsmoker/nondrinker, clean, organized, quiet, thrifty, drama-free early morning bird. I am...

Latest Post
by  
Hello Guys

We are a private group and as such we have just a couple of rules for becoming members 1. No private profiles 2. No empty profiles So if your membership was denied that's the reason. You really should have pics in your profile too. I will be...

Tucson Nudisfs

Tucson, Arizona only! Join my group on FetLife if you like going on nude hikes with likeminded nudists! https://fetlife.com/groups/198965

Latest Post
by  
Tucson Nudisfs

Tucson, Arizona only! Join my group on FetLife if you like going on nude hikes with likeminded nudists! https://fetlife.com/groups/198965

Latest Post
by  
Naked Fun

Hi Guys, we have made the final arrangements for our naked party. It will be at our house Saturday January 11th at 3pm. We will provide water, softdrinks, some beer and probably some wine...BYOB. Please bring a towel to sit on and a dish to share...

End of February trip!

Hello! Heading to Phoenix Arizona by the end of February. WAIT! Change of Dates! Dates changed to April 3 - 8 I heard and read Phoenix has all year long good weather. I Dont want to burn but don't want to be shivering on cold either. I am...

Hello Guys

We are thinking of having a naked Holiday Party...anyone interested? We don't have a date set yet, maybe a weekend day in December or January. Whatever works out best for the most guys. It will be like any other holiday party only naked!! Food,...